VAMPIRE CAT MEN !?!?

Reina's POV

As I'm half asleep I start to hear mumbles and voices.
Me being me just ignores them and goes back to sleep. Then the voices come closer,
'Wait voices'
My eyes shoot open and I sit up straight away hitting someone in the head at the same time.
"Owwww that hurt" a voice wined.
I fully open my eyes and shriek seeing a group of men wearing some sort of uniform.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU"

"Do you have to yell, your hurting mine and Teddy's ears" the purple haired boy said dully whilst seemingly staring into my soul.

I'm freaking over here I'm now somehow in my bed with multiple men surrounding me.
As I look closer these men had two fluffy triangles on their heads.
'What the hell is happening!!'

"Ah sorry to startle you but I am utterly hurt as you don't recognise us baby"another man came out wearing a hat.

'Wait that looks like Toast's hat. WAIT WHERE ARE MY BABIES'

"WHERE ARE MY CATS, YOU BEST NOT HAVE HURT THEM" at this point I've jumped out the bed and grabbed the bat that I had placed beside my bed (just for emergency's).

"Well you see miss" the raven haired male with glasses spoke "we are your cats"

'What the hell is happening' my thought repeated.

Still with the bat in my hand aiming it towards them I look around at them and they do share a slight resemblance to my cats.
They must have noticed my confused/surprised because next thing I know the short light purple haired male who told me to be quite pounced on top of me clutching me in his arms with us both ending up on the floor,
"Now I can cuddle you in person" he exclaimed doing a total 180 on his mood,
"My name is Kanato but you called me Angel" he finished "and this is Teddy" he then once again grabbed me close with Teddy stuffed between us.
"Oi hysteric get off ore-samas property" a red head yelled grabbing the lilac haired male off me.