MY HOUSE!!!

Ayato's POV

'Why are we even here right now why couldn't we have just waited on her door when she came back'.
I look over the edge of the shelf to see both my older and younger brother looking up at me expectingly.
I turn to try to run but I am welcomed with two blood red eyes glaring at me 'who is he to glare at me, I'm older than him he should fear me'

"Ayato hurry up we don't have all day" The pigeon faced one said towards me. I hesitantly jump from the edge of the shelf to the top of the boiler. 'That was easy enough but now what'. I froze.

"Ayato jump to the lower shelf then on top of the washing machine then the floor" the pigeon tells me, 'he is helping me?'. As much as I hate how he thinks he better than us I'm not gunna try to think of another way down I just want to get to the floor. I jump to the shelf then to the washing machine but the jump was still too high for me.
Next thing I know a white blob from above me flew straight from the starting shelf into a basket of laundry on the floor next to Reiji and Kanato. All of us looked towards the basket as a fluffy white head popped out then jumped out onto the floor. Kanato looked towards him with fake concern Reiji looked questionably towards him as to why he just leaped.
'Stupid show off'   

"Tch he was taking too long and that way was quicker" Subaru says looking away.

I then closed my eyes and jumped from my platform into the laundry basket as it seemed safer than straight to the floor.

And of Course I made it.

Then I jumped out of the basket with a very proud cat smile and started strutting towards the stairs
"Hurry up let's go!" I yelled jumping up the stairs luckily the basement door was slightly open so we could get through.

No POV

Four cats all different colours exit the basement and start to look around.
"Every thing looks so big ne Teddy" by this point everyone had given up on trying to understand what Kanato was trying to say as he still refused to place the bear down.
Reiji the dark purple larger kitten/cat lead the others through into the room he saw the other two. Upon reaching the room the four cats look up onto the couch to find the two missing brothers in cat form asleep.

The dark purple walked up to the two.

Pat

Pat

Pat

Even though he was trying to slap them awake his now fury paws were acting as cushions leading to a quite unsuccessful result. Subaru the white cat took matters into his own and ended up pouncing on top of the two sleeping cats which unsurprisingly worked.

Both cats shot up one more than the other.

"Fufufu oooo look big brother we have some more company"

"Laito, Shu come on let's go we need to find a way out of these cat body's" Reiji told them and stared to make his way back to the basement to get out of the house undetected.

"No"

Reiji turned to face the lazy blond with narrowed eyes.
"What?" Reiji seethed between his teeth.

"Where exactly are you planning on taking us because, it seems to me that you have no clue where to go or what your going to do. Even if you did leave I would stay" Shu spoke

"Oooooo hoo hoo Our caretaker is quite nice and we do get a lotttt of kisses and cuddles"Laito sided with shu whilst narrowing his eyes mischievously.

"Why, she's only a stupid human why should she matter?" Kanato said speaking clearly after finally putting teddy down on the couch.

"Well we don't actually have anywhere else to go and ore-sama wants to see more of this woman" Ayato proudly states having his head up high, arrogant as always.

All of the cats except the lazy blond turn towards the midnight purple waiting for a response.
Eventually acfter a few minuets the dark purple answered.

"As to the fact that we still don't know where we are or why we are here i suggest we do stay here for now" Reiji stated after evaluating the options.

Reina's POV

I was scurrying to work as I almost forgot what day it was.
I work in a cafe, sadly the uniform requires me to wear cat ears and a tail which was introduced quite recently however the numbers of pervs and creeps have increased tremendously.

After I get off work I head straight home and sadly it started to rain as it usually did.

As I'm walking home my thoughts wander back to my little fury friends
'I need to get Toast a collar,meh I'll go tomorrow now I need sleep'

As I'm walking up-to my front door I start to hear crashes.
Now thinking I've been burgled I hesitantly open the door only to see Toast being chased by a bright red, a small lilac and a snow white cat with a dark purple cat sat down next to Duck. All I can see is blurs of colours and all my furniture on the floor with all my stuff littered around.

-10 minuets before-
No POV

Whilst the cats had all come to an agreement on their new housing situation that is when laito sees his muched loved fedora beside the second eldest feet...paws.

"MY FEDORA!!!!!!!"

(pretend he is auburn)AND POUNCE

AND POUNCE.

Laito pounces towards his fedora hitting Reiji in the face with his tail, falling to the ground simultaneously.

Whilst laito is trying to somehow put his hat on.
Subaru and Ayato are walking up to Shu trying to wake him up again, failing badly.

"You two suck at waking him up" laito taunted after miraculously figuring out how to put the hat on his head the wrong way round. Reiji jumped off the couch and sat to his two hind legs fixing laitos hat.(very out of character for him) laito gave him a very questionable look.

Both Subaru's and Ayato's heads snapped laito's way giving off a murderus glare after his comment.
Laito saw this and instantly ran away both cats jumping off the couch start chasing him, unfortunately Ayato had knocked into Kanato causing him to fall on top of teddy who was sat on the sofa peacefully, not good.

"YOU HURT TEDDY" Kanato yelled starting to chase Ayato.

All four cats were now chasing around destroying everything in their path.
Until the door opened.

"MY HOUSE!!!"

10 July 20211127 words

10 July 2021
1127 words