Getting set to go

Reina's POV

As the day was going on I was sat on the couch watching tv as Ayato was scrolling through my phone on ticktok Laito looking over his shoulder. Seen-as non of the boys had their phones mine was stolen 'great'.

Also in the front room was Kou who had squished himself right next me wrapping his arms round my waist also watching tv.

"I'm bored" Laito had called out crossing his arms pouting like a child looking towards me.
I turn and stare at him nodding slowly then turning straight back to the tv leaning slightly on Kou ignoring Laito.
"WAAAAA" Laito shrieked at my reaction causing Ayato and Kou to snicker.

"At least when we were cats you payed attention to me" Laito commented acting like a child, couple minutes later I heard "pay attention to meeee" as he continued whining and grabbing my hands.
After having enough of his annoying attitude I turn to him.
"FINE what do you want to do?"I asked annoyed irritation seething out of me. Kou tightened his grip around my waist to a point that it was getting too tight, I tapped his arms and look over to him to see him staring at me quite angrily. He looked like he was in a sort of trance for a couple of seconds until he woke out of it his face turning back cheery loosening his grip slightly but not letting go.
I turn to see both Ayato and Laito staring at me darkly as-well, I looked down avoiding there gaze feeling for some reason disappointed in myself and rather scared of the looks I was getting.
'What is happening to me'

"Well I could use some new clothes. Even though I do pop in this uniform it does get slightly old after a while" Laito said interrupting the awkward atmosphere going back to his resting smirk.

"Shopping doesn't seem like such a bad idea and you do all need some new clothes" at this point I'm trying to diffuse the atmosphere completely clueless of what that atmosphere was exactly "right so are we all going?"I ask the three surrounding me, as I don't actually know if any of them particularly like shopping or not.

"Hmmm well i don't think anyone would want to miss spending time with you" Laito said smugly giving off a very mischievous smirk.
"Yeah I certainly wouldn't want you to leave without me being there" Kou joyfully commented still clutching me close.
"Alright then" I get loose from Kou's grip (not as easy as I thought it was) and dash upstairs to get dressed in outdoor attire, whilst the boys were informing the others of what was happening.

-meanwhile with the boys-

"Guys Kitty's taking us shopping"Kou states mischievously after collecting everyone from around the house.
"I Suppose we do need actual clothes"Reiji stated looking down at his clothes.
"But what if people stare at her or, she runs away from us?" Kanato asked darkly clutching teddy tightly in his arms his eyes holding flames.
"Please she'll be fine, we're all going to be there anyway so nobody would dare look at her and she'll be easy to catch she's human"Kou replied after thinking about it then started smirking looking to the ceiling.
"We'll just have to keep a close eye on her to make sure she won't leave us"Carla states narrowing his eyes.

"She can never leave us"

-10 minuets later-

As the boys were taking Reina had made her way down into the front room to find them all waiting to go. As they have only been in their human forms for a day they are still in their classic school uniforms in desperate need for new clothes.

Reina's POV

Is I'm walking into the room all the boys eyes fell on me.