The boys

At this point I feel like dying all I can here is 'IM GOING TO SIT THERE'
And the shouting is getting louder and louder which is something I don't like what so ever nor did about half of them who couldn't care less or just wanted to get over it.

"GUYS" they all turn to look at me, narrowing my eyes I make their minds up for them and tried my best to put them in a place where they are all not going to kill each other.

"Laito, Ayato, Yuma the boot,
Carla, Reiji and Ruki will sit on the bottom of the back seats in that order,
Shin on Carla's lap Subaru on Reiji's lap Kou on Ruki's lap with Kanato in between shin and Subaru
Shu in the passengers side with Azusa either on your lap or in the floor space" I ordered all of them look shook at my change in tone,
"HURRY UP" at this point the boys scrambled into the car listening to me(some frowning others scared).

As I got into the car I looked around through the mirrors to see all their annoyed pouty faces. This made me smile and chuckle a bit, they all turned and looked at me some through the mirror and started to glare at me.
Focusing back on the road I can see the shopping centre but a car quickly cuts be off causing be to break hard causing let's say some discomfort with the sudden shift. Causing me to laugh out loud with Shu also chuckling he ended up with Azusa on his lap (hoping not to get pulled over due to the lack of space on the floor)
The glaring started again,
"I Guess the saying is right, women are bad drivers"Laito mused causing some chuckles and smirks.
"HEY THATS NOT TRUE"I loudly state now pouting myself
"Sure your not" Yuma taunted.
"It was the stupid car in the stupid lane in front of me who stupidly cut me off,
.
.
.
Stupid driver" I huff venting my anger out lightly making me pout causing a few smiles to circulate the car.

-the shopping centre-

As I had pulled into a parking spot the boys eagerly rush to get out the car and away from each other.
"Geez and I thought the limo was cramped"Ayato complained.
"Well it's all I've got, let's go"I say as I start to march my way to the entrance the boys following behind me.

As we walked in there were multiple eyes directed towards me and the vampire men behind me .I turn to look at them as my hand had been grabbed to get attention,
"I suggest that we either all stay together or go off in groups" Reiji states pushing his glasses up as he usually does.

No POV

All the brothers had stilled then started glaring, some at the ground others at Reiji.
You could see the realisation in Reijis eyes as he looked slightly down then towards Reina hesitantly.

"I pose that we all stay together that way non of us can get lost and be without our cute little caretaker"as laito resolves the little flump that the boys were in he starts worming his arm over Reinas shoulders.

Reinas pov

"I suppose that would be the best option"I spoke logically.
"Oh and please don't get yourselves arrested especially with your whole vampire thing"I said quite condescendingly,
Which they all raised an eyebrow at.

"NOW TO SHOPPING AHEAD" I cheered leading the pack with my fist raised.

The boys were frozen then had a look of awe in their eyes.

"SHE WILL BE OURS"

14 August 2021626 words

14 August 2021
626 words

Sorry for short chapter on holiday atm.
:)