Ecstasy

Narrator POV
While Boruto was advancing towards konoha, the village was having a strange feeling of enthusiasm which they couldn't explain.

Naruto's POV
Back in my genin days I always used to wonder why jiji was always in a crappy mood and same with baa-chan. Well I have the answer now which is paper work,dattebayo and for someone who was the deadlast in the academy the situation was much worse. Atleast I have my shadow clones to share the load but it still sucks. Luckily my stack for today was done as I was really excited today for some reason I don't know, in my excitement I hurried through the stacks and now Shikamaru&Shikadai were checking to see if I made any mistake. Right now I was relaxing on dad's hokage head, enjoying the breeze and looking over the village. It was the same as ever, bustling with life. Ever since The incident 3 years ago whenever I used to look at it,I couldn't help but feel as if something was missing, dattebayo or the it looked bland. I guess it's because something was missing or more precisely someone.
The incident had everyone in a panic because of the memory losses and after taking an inspection of the torn photographs from mine as well as everyone else's homes and putting our thoughts together. Everyone came up with the conclusion that the torn pieces were that of my first child. Even remembering now made my heart clench. Checking the dates on the picture we were able to say that the child no, my child was older than Hima by 5years. When this conclusion was drawn I remember crying like there was no tomorrow and repeatedly trying to remember anything about my baby. I wanted to send search parties or even go myself dattebayo but couldn't as there was absolutely nothing to follow or search for, we had no description on how he looked, where he was or even their gender. I was a mess an angry mess. I used to be so angry during the first few months the I even broke baa-chan's record of breaking office tables. Hinata &Hima had stopped crying after a month or so but their sadness and despair was still reflected by their eyes.
I sensed an all too familiar chakra and without turning my head greeted them.
"Came to relax too teme?"
"Hn"

Sasuke's POV
I sat beside dobe looking at the village.
"Shouldn't you be buried under paperwork?" I asked.
"Pfft.... I finished my stack for the day" he replied trying to sound smug but it wasn't heartfelt. I instantly knew the reason.
"Thinking about your lost child?"
"Hmm" I didn't replied to that knowing all too well that the matter was sensitive to him.
"How is Sarada doing?" He asked thinking that it would change the subject but that wasn't quite the case. If someone were to search for the most affected person by The incident then it was my daughter. Everything about her had changed from her smiles to the shine in her eyes, even her temper had vanished. All that remained in her eyes were a sadness and longing for someone whom no one remembered anymore.
"Fine on outside"
"Hmmm" came his reply.

Sarada had always been a hard worker like her mother, but in these past years she was constantly overworking herself to exhaustion. Training by herself in the morning, then helping Sakura at the hospital, then training under Naruto to be hokage and lastly training with me during the evenings. I couldn't even go easy on her because I knew that if I did then she will push herself even further in her solo training which won't be good, and to top all of these off she even did the house chores by herself giving Sakura a big rest and worry, we tried talking to her about lessening her workload but she just won't listen.

I knew very well that why she was doing this, after all I did these things too to keep my mind off Sakura when I had first left the village although the other motivation was to kill Itachi, but every second when I wasn't training Sakura would come plaguing my mind. I don't know who this boy was to whom my daughter lost her heart to, but I knew one thing for sure and that was that I'll break each and every bone of his body the moment I will see him. He has hurt my princess beyond belief and he won't be getting out unscathed for this.

While both of us were having our own monologues we sensed a huge Chakra reserve and by huge I meant GIANT. This reserved was probably as big as Naruto's and my own, which is nothing small. But what struck out the most was that this chakra, it was familiar and unknown at the same time. I knew that I have encountered this chakra before but I couldn't pinpoint on whose chakra it was. I turned towards Naruto and confirmed that he had the same thoughts as me. This chakra was coming towards us at a slow but steady pace. We both turned out eyes towards the village gate, I activated my Sharingan to get a better look. There walking were 4 people, 3 women and 1 man, the women were walking in front side by side while the man walked behind them, I couldn't see the man's face as it was covered by a hood of the long coat he was wearing, but by the built and height I could tell that he was a young man of 19 or 20. And he was powerful not only because of his giant chakra reserve but the way he walked displayed confidence.
" Do you think we should check this?" I asked Naruto.
"No. If he were an enemy he won't approach so directly. Besides he hasn't done anything yet, lets see from here only if see something wrong we can reach there and stop it in no time"
"Hn"
With that I began staring at the approaching young man. For some reason at the back of my mind I felt happy, I don't know why. Had I met this boy before? If yes, then where?

Narrator POV
  While watching and waiting for the stranger, both Sasuke and Naruto had the same thought in mind

"Whether he is an enemy or not, he is definitely a strong opponent one that might give me a run for my money"

(My imagination of what Boruto wears now)