Well shit

Boruto POV
"Ummmm what exactly do you mean by ' Uchiha clan's servant boy'? " I asked as dread pooled in the pit of my stomach.

Dad was grinning like he had won a lottery, not good.

"Well, it means exactly what I said." He said, and I could tell he was enjoying every second of my cluelessness.

Shikamaru-san took the liberty to enlighten me, " In exchange for us teaching you different jutsus you agreed to become a temporary hidden leaf shinobi, right?"
I nodded, I kind of get where this is going and I'm not liking it.
" Well shinobi have to do missions for the village?"
I nodded again, no please don't let it be that.
Dad's grin was turning wider every second.
"And the missions are ranked from A to D according to importance and difficulty?"
Nodding again.
"So congratulations this is your first misson in the hidden leaf, a long term D-rank mission where you will be a servant in the Uchiha household doing all of there chores and following all the other orders the members of the Uchiha family give you." Sai-san completed for him and I swear to God I never heard a sentence dripping in more sarcasm than this one.

"Ehhhh!!!?!!?!!!!!!!??????"

Sasuke-sensei had a stoic face but I could bet my life on it that the air around him was bathing in the smugness he was emitting.

"Hahahahah ahahahahah" I almost jumped in my chair  hearing dad's laugh but soon started glaring at him a vein throbbing in my forehead . But completely ignored me and kept on laughing.

"Not funny, old man,not funny" all traces of my bratty act were thrown down the drain as I said in the most serious voice I could muster at the moment.

"Haah!!!?? Not going to call me old geezer anymore??" Dad said in between his laugh his tone filled with mockery.

Well two can play the same game, daddy dear.

Regaining some of my composure for my farce I placed a sickly sweet smile on my face and spat out my next sentence,

" Nope not anymore because I found a far better and beffiting name for you, you  Old F*rt!!"

1 second that's all it  took for his grin to fall and the tick marks to return and him to star yelling again.

Ignoring him I simply asked
" Where's my coat?"

"Here" Sai-san said while tossing it to me. I caught it and got up to leave.

"When do you want me to get started with this servant thing?" I asked with a tired voice, I was seriously tired and couldn't take anymore of this discussion.

"From now itself. Follow me." Sasuke-sensei replied, and started moving towards the door.

"By the way" Sai-san's voice stopped us both. " We never caught your name?"

" Bolt" I grunted out and walked out of the room.

Walking out of the hokage building I realised that the sun had already set and night was upon us. Walking side by side on our way to the Uchiha compound. Neither of us spoke anything but I could tell he was in deep thought.

Sooo I will be the Uchiha family's servant huh?

Hold it!!!
Chotto matte?!?!!

That means I will be around Sarada  24-7 dattebasaaaa?!?!!!

I just agreed to it without thinking!?!!!

Great just great.

So much for staying away from her.

What have I gotten myself into?!?!

Well it can't be helped now, I'll just have to deal with it. Besides it's not like I will be around her all day I mean it will only be for a few hours as she will be out for missions and training.
So I just have to make sure I don't lose my composure or do any slip-ups during those hours besides as far as I remember Uchiha family isn't the most talkative.

Sigh

I didn't even realise that we were now at the front door of the Uchiha house and Sasuke-sensei had knocked as well.

I heard footsteps and took a deep breath,

I can do this.

The door swung open and I was greeted with this site.

(Minus the hat)

Well shit.

Preview

Sasuke: Sarada, Sakura. This is Bolt he will be our family servant temporarily.

Sarada: huh but papa we don't need one

Sasuke: Sarada I'm not asking but telling.

Sakura: well I'm with anata on this one you need to take a break from all these house chores and increase your rest hours sweetie.

Sarada: but

Sasuke: no buts.

Sasuke: tsuma come aside for a minute

Sakura: what is it anata?

Sasuke: listen this boy is not just some servant but a prime suspect for the incident 3 years ago

Sakura: so then is he brought here to be monitored?

Sasuke: yes as there is no proof regarding the matter. I want you to be on your guard around him all the time. This boy is no joke.

Sakura: what do you think is the extent of his abilities

Sasuke: I believe his abilities even surpass mine.