Sarada POV

When I was 13, Papa had once told me that even though I act like him most of the time, but there are some habits of mine which I inherited from Mama. That moment I didn't think much of it, but slowly and gradually u realised that I am indeed similar to her. And the example for that was our come feeling of devotion.

Mama had devoted herself to Papa ages ago and was still as loyal to him as ever. She had been confessed to by many men after the 4 great ninja war, but she turned them all down waiting for Papa. Well, that is what Ino-san tells me.

If we view things from this perspective then both Mama and I are the same, the only difference is that she knew the man she was waiting for but I don't. Ever since the moment I woke up in that conference room that day, I had only felt 3 things, pain, emptyness and heartache. It was so frustrating,I felt as if I were going insane. I remember crying in Papa's embrace all night, while Mama was trying to comfort me as well. I couldn't explain why but a voice inside of me always asked me to go outside the village as if to search for something or someone.
I didn't want anyone to worry over me when they had their own set of problems to deal with, so toughening myself I started training. I made such a tight schedule for myself that I hardly ever had time for anything else. Training myself in morning, then helping Mama in the hospital, did I mention that I invoked the 100 healing mark. I was only free during noon and I spent that time doing house chores, evenings I helped lord seventh and night time I trained with Papa. It was definitely exhausting but I got the hang of it. Chocho once joked that I was acting like I wanted to forget an ex-boyfriend of mine.

I had been feeling a strange excitement today, don't know why. The feeling hadn't gone since morning.
Currently I was sitting at the roof of the hospital, taking a break after performing 2 surgeries. For some reason I couldn't remove my gaze from the village gate, and that strange excitement was only bubbling further now. Confused and irritated by these feelings I decided to go inside. As I was about to turn, thats when I saw them, no that's when I saw him.

He was dressed in a long black overcoat with a hood that was more like a veil, black pants and shinobi sandals. I was quite far but I could tell this much for sure that this guy was strong, the way he strolled and the aura around him were enough evidence for that. But what really bothered me was that why did I felt this sudden urge to go to him? To hug him or talk to him?

"Sarada-san!! We need you downstairs!!" One of the nurses called out to me. I took one last glance at the hooded stranger before walking back inside.

Timeskip

SIGH

What a day!!

I had my dinner and was in the training grounds for my last training session of the day. Papa said he had some business with lord seventh so he couldn't train me tonight. I was just training in some taijutsu and chakra powered attacks when I felt a gaze on me.

When I turned around I saw the corner of a black cloth disappearing into the turn, curious I went their to see the very same hooded stranger who had been on my mind all day.
Again it can, the urge to go and hug him or talk to him. He hadn't noticed me as he had his back to me while he was walking away, which I wasn't liking.

My curiosity got the best of me so I decided to stop him to ask what was he doing here  at this hour. I took a small shuriken out of my back pouch and threw it in such a way that it landed just in front of his feet.
He stopped, I had his attention.

"May I ask what are you doing here at this hour?"
I don't know why, but I seemed that his body stiffened after hearing my voice.

Suspicious.
This will be quite the confrontation.