Provocation

Sarada POV
The night of konoha was quiet, this time. Probably because everyone was dead tired after completing their missions, i was too but i still came to the training grounds. Why?

Well i was afraid of sitting idle, because that would mean my mind will drift back to him the mystery lover whom I don't remember.
Sigh......

However nowadays, my mind was more occupied by someone else, more like a redhead someone else.
Bolt. The guy was becoming the definition of mystery. He never talked to anyone unless and until absolutely necessary, however with there was a special case. He avoided me like a plague. Avoiding eye contact, or even sharing the same space. However,i had noticed that the arrogant attitude of his was a farce. He could as cultured as any boy of a noble family within split seconds when talking to senior citizens.
But I was more perplexed by the fact that why does him ignoring or running away from me, bothers me this much? I mean who is he to me anyway?

While these thoughts were swirling in my head i realised that it had turned too quiet.
Something's off.

I sensed something moving in the shadows. It stilled..... Whatever it is will be approaching me soon.
Where.... From where ......

Behind!!!!

Narrator POV
Sarada dodges a sword that slices just a centmeter above her nose, her sharingan following the blade's movement.
She jumps away From her attacker and looks at him with glare and snarls out her words,

"What's the meaning of this...... Bolt?!!!!!!!??"

She was surprised, why would Bolt attack her?

Bolt lands away from her, and gives her an annoying smile

"Don't you think it's high time that you start acting like the hokage you want to be and put a stop to this unfair treatment that us young generation is receiving from the adults

"Don't you think it's high time that you start acting like the hokage you want to be and put a stop to this unfair treatment that us young generation is receiving from the adults." He says in a playful tone.

"What do you mean?" She asks confused. What was he trying to get at.

"You know all too well. That blonde geezer is giving all the important and good missions to dumbass while giving the talented ones useless missions" he spat with a scowl on his face. He wanted this conversation to be over with ASAP, because he was worried. Sarada knew him better than he knew himself, he wanted to avoid any long conversations with her as he feared he might say something the will trigger her memories.

"Lord 7th takes his decisions after through considerations, you can't just question them just because you don't like them" she decided to give him a piece of her mind.

"Just say that you are too big of a chicken to do so" he stated with a mocking tone, he knew that Sarada hated to be called a chicken.

"You dare!?!!!!!" Sarada gives a animalistic growl, charging her leg with chakra she launched a destructive axe kick at him. Boruto jumped back just in time to avoid lying in the crater that was created.
In mid-air, even before he was a meter above the ground completely un-guarded he saw Sarada's heel just an inch away from his temple about to make contact.

She's fast he thought
Snap

He instinctively swapped their position with his eye, and landed away from her, turning around, he found her fist an inch away from his chest.

Again!?!!!!!? Now he was alarmed.

Snap
He swapped their positions again but before he could jump away he felt his movements were restricted, looking down he found ninja wires wrapped around his torso. Before he could comprehend anything he felt himself go airborne and was smashed to the ground.

Before Sarada could pull the wires to lift him up again she felt her forearms go limp, looking down she saw that the wires she was holding were glowing golden. No there was something else, looking closely she saw them,

Chakra chains, thinner than hair-width were wrapped around the wires and were going in her body through her palms. Through her sharingan she could see the chain sucking her chakra at a rapid pace.

These chains are as a hair and he sprouted them in just a second?!!!!!??!

A strong force pulled her and now she was airborne, in front of her in the air was Bolt whose arms were still tied due to the wires, his body was spinning upwards---

Thwak

He delivered a kick straight at he temple, she tension of the chains and wires lossened. Getting up she found Bolt a few metres away from her.

" What do you want? " She asked with steel in her voice.

" I want you to act" he replied

"About?"

" The unfair mission distribution"

" I told you they assign the missions after a thorough consideration!"

Bolt sneered,
" Still believing that?" Saying so he advanced towards her and grabbed her wrist.And started channelling chakra into it.

"What are you doing?" Sarada tried to pull away only to find a seal in it's place.

"What is this?" Her voice dropped to a whisper.

"Channel chakra in it and you'll know. Remember you can only hear 3 times" he gave an enigmatic reply

"Wha-" her reply was cut short as bolt disappeared in a lightning shunshin

Sarada was left confused

What the heck  does he mean

She sat on the ground and channeled chakra in the seal,and sound started coming out of the seal,

Naruto: well the boy did gave a new piece of info but I don't see how it can be helpful.

Shikamaru: it isn't. It is..........

Huh?!?! Is this a meeting between lord 7 th and the others ?!??! How did he even got this?!!!!