Dinner display

(my school is cruel. They changed the date sheet of our exams so now they will extend around 7 th of March.
I had been writing this chapter in every free moment I got in the past 2 months so enjoy and thank you all so much for being so patient all this while 😊

P.S. VERY LONG chapter around 2985 words
+ Do comment about the music selection

Enjoyyyy)

Sasuke's POV
This boy Bolt was definitely something, but what exactly that was unknown.
He was only showing himself in layers and fragments so it was hard to actually decipher him. However, one thing I was sure about was that,this arrogant personality of his was 100% an act.

"The Uchiha conceal emotions the best because they feel each and every emotion far deeper than any other person. The root of the power of the mangekayo sharigan is also the emotion of love within the Uchiha, the loss of there loveed one breaks them but it also motivates them to become strong so that they can protect their other loved ones and bring justice to their deceased love.In simple words the love of an Uchiha can niether fade away and nor can it be rivalled. The trust and love of an Uchiha are hard to earn but once you do earn them, you can never shake their belief in you."

These were words of the 2nd hokage to me which made me start to doubt my path of power. But they were also words of wisdom which to some extenthelped me to reform myself.
This boy was a good actor he concealed his real personality flawlessly behind the mask of a narcissist. However behind that mask i could see fear, anxiousness and regrets. Maybe he was afraid to trust us , anxious about what we wanted from him but regret?

What could possibly make him have a feeling of regret is he is a stranger to us. This just seems to put more weight in Shikamaru's theory.

I took a glance at the boy, Bolt, it was obvious it wasn't his real name but none of us questioned him about it any further because 1) we didn't want him to raise his guard any more than it already was
2) with all the screaming dobe was doing we couldn't interrogate him any further.

For some unknown reason, I felt as if I had met him before, that i knew him. But where?
Before I realised we were in front of the house, i pressed the doorbell and waited. Few minutes later Sarada opened the door,
"Welcome back papa!!" she said and gave me hug which I returned. Then her gaze fell on the boy beside me,
"You brought a guest?" It was somewhat between a question and a statement.
"Come inside and I'll explain." She nodded and ran inside to probably call Sakura. The both of us stepped in,
"Pardon the intrusion." The boy behind me said it in a small whisper, that I almost didn't heard him. Now this came as a surprise, i didn't expected the boy to actually be polite enough to follow the traditional manners. Removing our shoes we went inside and found Sakura and Sarada in the living room waiting in the living room.
"Sarada, Sakura. This is Bolt he will be our family servant temporarily."

Both had slightly surprised faces.
" huh but papa we don't need one" Sarada protested

"Sarada I'm not asking but telling."

"But-"

" well I'm with anata on this one you need to take a break from all these house chores and increase your rest hours sweetie."

"But-"

"No buts." I ended the argument and turned to Sakura.

" Sakura come aside for a minute"

Both of us enter our room leaving the two kids,

"what is it anata?"

" listen this boy is not just some servant but a prime suspect for the incident 3 years ago"