chapter 5

Thank you for letting me use your dank edit for my Fanfic c: from the FaceBook Page "Reiner's Boobs" c; Haha.
Read on weeaboos~ (。・ω・)ノ゙

~Marco's POV~

Jean was acting like a nut meanwhile, Mikasa turned her attention towards me and mouthed something to me twice.

"Cops at 6 o'clock." She was clutched onto the strap of her side bag. We didn't do anything. Jean finally calmed down even though these idiots didn't leave.

"Come on Mikasa-let's get out of here and away from THESE GODDAMN CUNTS!" He yelled to the crowd, and then looked at me as he roughly held Mikasa's tiny hand.

"Oh and as for you Bodt." He laughed, walking towards me. "I'll have my way with you in school oh you'll see. You'll all fucking see."

I stood there, knowing the cops were only metres away from us.

"Excuse us,-yep-uh coming through-yo kid-move! Cops here-NYPD let's get to moving folks." Two men brushed through and one of them asked me what Jean's name was.

"Uh? Jean? Yeah Jean Keersty-Keerstyne? Whatever your name is, get over here-you too young lady."

"What?!" He roughly demanded. He turned around and realised it was the cops. He did nothing but roll his eyes. As for Mikasa, she looked as pale as a ghost.

"What's going on here?"

"World star!" A random pedestrian shouted out with their phone.

"Hey kid-put that away, no need to make this bigger than it is." One of the cops causally told the teenager. He didn't and the cop just waved his hand away to him. "Ahhh whatever-anywho who are you?"

"Marco, Marco Bodt."

"What went on here?"

"Oh I'll gladly tell you-this fucker randomly came up and look-my bloody nose is still bleeding because that damn cunt punched me for no reason!"

The taller cop who was near Jean went in between us.

"Ha!" I scoffed. "No reason?! That's not what I'd call it-"

"Listen I'm just here trying to go and grab some food with my girlfriend and you're just being a jealous little fuck!"

"My God Kirschstein would you stop being a conceited little shit!? Not everything is about you! Remember me? The guy who got you on the football team I the first place and had your back when you fucked up in classes?! Yeah that was me!"

"Officer?! This is futile, can I just go please?!"

"Whoa whoa whoa there. Now-" He took out his notepad. "Now you said he uh punched you in the face for no reason?"

"Yeah are you deaf?!"

"Listen Mr. Keerstyne whatever your dammed name is-we're here to help."

"I don't need your help!" Jean threw his arm in the air from frustration.

"Now y'all know we very well can't leave without answers. This here was an assault. Mr. K, what do yer want us to do here now?" The cop with the notepad asked Jean.

"Nothing." Jean looked at me and gave me a death glare. "Nothing at all."

"You sure there?" The cop once again asked.

"Final answer you dumb fuck." Jean sneered and spat on the ground. The cop rolled his eyes while shaking his head, and put away his notepad.

"Alright let him go Pino." The cop commanded to the one near me.

I was more focused on the fact that Mikasa was still with Jean, I can't let her walk away with him. This seriously just can't be happening. Oh my goodness where's my mother?

"Alright folks, show's over." Officer Pino joked. The crowd of idiots dispersed and put their phones away.

"Mikasa!" I called out frantically as Officer Pino was writing me some type of receipt saying that I'm good to go.

"She doesn't want you Marco! She's fine without you! She's mine now!" Jean called back.

"Mikasa if you're still listening-please forget about me and what happened just-just get away!" I yelled flustered. "Get away from that-that monster and never go back! Please! I'm begging youu!"

"Alrght alright Bodt, the dramatics are done and over with." Pino snidely chuckled.

"No, you don't understand he's-he's ugh."

Both of them stopped laughing and looked up from their notepad.

"He's what?" They keened on.

"He's . . ." I lowered my voice and looked down. "He's-he's uh-he's. . . never mind. Forget it."

"We can't look into it if you don't speak up."

"Never mind I said! Are you done with my paper?!" I randomly shouted.

"Uh sure." Pino and the other officer signed it real quick and ripped it off their notepad and gave me it.

"Thanks." I mumbled rather annoyed. I immediately ran and ran to catch up with them. Oh God, what have I done? What have I done?! That was the perfect opportunity to stop her suffering. But how can I help her if she doesn't want help now? Over a stupid kiss that didn't mean anything. . . Oh God admit it Marco you've fell hard already in middle school. Face it. You love her.