Chapter 9: 7 Months

Sorry I haven't posted in ages

Katsuki glared at his reflection in the floor length mirror Mina had mounted on her closet door. His pants hung low on his hips, open so he could stare at himself. Between his hip bones, he could see the small bump gently distending his abdomen like a very small tumor. A very, very small tumor that at any point in the next two months could blossom into a full fledged beach ball, but he doubted that it would this late in the game. Thank god for that.

His jeans didn't fit like they used to anymore, both because of his still rather rigorous workout schedule, but also... There was a squishy layer of fat around his waist. He was fucking developing love handles, and wouldn't stand for that.

Not only that, but his chest had begun to fill out more. It distressed him every time he pressed against his pecs and felt the squish instead of immediately meeting firm muscle, and his nipples had started to leak a watery white substance every time he did. He knew it was just his body getting ready for the baby that would be welcomed to the world soon, but it didn't make him happy.

He didn't have to be happy about any of the changes to his body, much less almost-milk leaking from him. He'd hated the whole concept and process of pregnancy before, and he still hated it now. Like he'd said to himself multiple times, 'The joys of pregnancy, my fucking ass.' He was absolutely not thrilled that he'd had to improvise pads to soak up his weird nipple liquid so he didn't leak through his everyday clothes.

"Bakubro, what are you doing over there? Don't you, like, have a date or something?" Kirishima asked from the bed where he, Mina and Ochako were spread out agonizing over the mass amount of homework Aizawa had assigned for the weekend. He's already finished it, and Kirishima and Mina had dragged him down, grabbing Ochako on the way when they spotted her in the halls.

An impromptu meeting of the 'Baby Boom Protection Squad' as Mina had started calling them.

"I'm getting fat," Katsuki growled, still staring at himself. Even his face had lost a little of its sharpness, and not to puberty. He couldn't handle it. Catch him the very day he gave birth pressing weight like a madman with a newborn strapped to his chest. He couldn't live like this.

Ochako lifted her head from where she'd been face down against her book, blinking blearily up at him. "I don't see anything, Bakugou. If there is something different, then I can't tell. You look the same as ever. Which is to say, hot. Which is not fair. I'm not going to look that hot when I'm pregnant."

"Then I guess you can't see this baby bump either?" he growled, turning to pull down the waistband of his briefs a little lower for their appraisal.

The three aspiring heroes scrutinized his abdomen before sighing in unison. "I don't see anything," Mina whined, rubbing at her forehead, "I'm still a little bitter about being robbed of big pregnant Bakubro, to be honest. How are you not even showing?"

"That'd be so weird if he were though," Kirishima said, dropping his head back down.

Katsuki sneered over at them. "Just because you're alphas doesn't mean you get to slack on knowing what your omegas' pregnancies are going to be like. Everyone's bodies are different and every baby is different. That goes for betas and female alphas too. Not everyone is going to look like a pregnant woman on television."

"Right," Ochako piped up, "My aunt is small like Jirou. When she was pregnant, she didn't show until the second trimester, and even then, it only looked like she was carrying around an apple under her shirt."

"Point made. I'm most likely not going to show at all. Thank god for that. And I don't want to show. Fuck all of that."

"But come on," Mina wheedled, "You would look so cute all big and round. Imagine how dramatically Mido would die seeing you like that. He wouldn't be able to stop touching you."