Chapter 11: 9 Months...

Kacchan, did you ever think that I wouldn't want pups just yet?"

"...yes."

"Do you want a baby right now?"

"Not really."

"There were... other options. Did you consider them?"

"Yes."

"Why didn't you take them?"

"Because I wanted them even then, and I want them now. Even if it meant I couldn't graduate and become a hero. I knew you'd want them too because you love me."

"So if they had been someone else's, you would have... terminated?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"It wouldn't have been the same situation. I don't love anyone else."

"Kacchan, you know I love you more than anyone else, right?"

"Yeah. I love you too, nerd."

.....

Katsuki wasn't entirely sure what had happened. One moment he'd been standing off against some D-list villain, the others fighting their own around him. The battle was huge, larger than any the city had seen before. Bigger than the battle with Overhaul and his gang. No one had expected the battle to get so out of hand. No one had expected a battle at all.

In the next moment, he couldn't breath as he rocketed back through the air.

In the split second before he hit the ground, he curled his body close to protect the life inside of him as best he could.

Slamming into the ground, he grit his teeth against the scream of pain that rocked his body. He couldn't breath, couldn't think, couldn't really see. There was too much pain, too much panic, too much everything as he felt wet warmth explode between his legs. He curled tighter into himself. 'Protect my baby. My pup. Protect my baby. Are they okay? Where did I get his? Protect my baby!'

"Izuku," he grit out as a shadow fell over him. A growl exploded from his abused chest, loud enough to hear over the surrounding battle. He cracked open his eyes just enough to see the villain standing over him, vicious grin wide as the horizon on his ugly-as-sin face. He could barely pull in enough breath to yell, "Izuku!"

The villain leered over him, fingers twitching at his sides. "Ground Zero needs someone to protect him? I always knew you were pathetic."

"Kacchan!" Izuku's voice was saturated with terror and that rage particular to alphas as he slammed feet-first into the villain, blasting him away. He was nearly feral as he followed the villain out of sight, teeth bared.

'No. Alpha. Help. Distress. Pup. Help. Help. Help!' his omega called out, but Katsuki grit his teeth as his torso screamed.

"Holy shit, Katsuki!"

'Kirishima. Alpha friend. Help. Help. Help.'

Katsuki couldn't even talk as the pain rolled through him again, sharp at his spine and increasing as it moved towards his abdomen. Under his arms, his abdomen had gone hard. Panic bloomed hot in his chest. This pain was far more intense, and he screamed, "Izuku!"

"Kacchan!" Izuku roared back, but he was still fighting. He flew back through Katsuki's line of sight, arms crossed tightly over his bloodied face, before bursting forward again.

Kirishima's face filled his vision, completely void of color as he gripped his shoulder. Blood traced down his cheek from his temple, stark against his pallid skin. "Katsuki, are you okay?"

'No! Does it look like I'm okay!' he wanted to shout, but didn't have the lung capacity to do so.

"Need- Izuku- Alpha-" he panted harshly, sacrificing an arm to grip Kirishima's wrist, "Now!"

"I'll get him!" Kirishima bolted away. "Deku, Katsuki needs you! I'll finish this! There's something wrong!"

There was a resounding crash, and then Izuku was filling his vision. "Kacchan, where did you get hit? What's-" He shut up immediately as Katsuki hissed out a scream.

He couldn't breath. Couldn't breath. Couldn't breath. The pain was only getting worse with each moment. Around them, the battle was winding down, and Izuku's head popped up to gauge the situation as the ground trembled beneath them. Katsuki clawed at him helplessly to bring his attention back to the situation at hand. The very real, very important, very terrifying situation at hand. He couldn't see, but he could feel the hot liquid that had soaked through his pants growing beneath him.

"Kacchan, what's- Oh my god!" Izuku's face paled as his eyes flicked from Katsuki's face down his body. He was completely white as he shouted, "No. No no no no!" Bundling Katsuki into his arms, he launched them into the air.

"The baby," Katsuki moaned, mind foggy with pain as he sunk his nails into Izuku's shoulder, "Help our baby."

"They're going to be okay! You're both going to be okay!" Izuku sobbed, tears streaming down his face, "I've got you! Everything is going to be fine!" They were descending, and Katsuki felt Izuku brace for the impact.

When they hit ground again, Katsuki passed out.

...

Sorry guys I forgot this part in the drafts. But I hope you're enjoyed this Chapter ☺️