His Place

Amy P.O.V

After we finished our homework Shadow told my parents he'd take me to his place.

"Are you sure your parents won't interrupt?" I said as soon as my parents said yes and we were outside.

"Mhm! Trust me I can give you all the pleasure.." He smirks wrapping his arm around my waist as we walked.

"Y-you Horny mess!!" I blushed. He chuckled kissing my lips softly.

"I know you want it.. I'll be the one to give it to you Sexy Rose.." He licked my cheek. I wanted moan just of the dirty thoughts rushing through my head.

     "Sh-Shadow.." I purred bitting my lip. He chuckled and lead me to his room. Then their was his father sitting in the bathroom with the door wide open on the toilet.

"Hey son!! Condoms are on top of the fridge!" He said casually reading newspaper on the toilet.

"Thanks..." Shadow grabbed some and pushed me gently into the room.

    "HEY SON DONT BE TOO LOUD WE GOT NEIGHBORS!!!" He shouted flushing the toilet.

"Alright dad!!" Shadow smirked closing the door.

"I... Thought my parents were weird.." I laughed and looked around his room. It was filled with with red and black and he had guitars and albums of rock bands on the wall.

"Such a bad boy!!" I giggled and he sat me on the bed.

"Haha yea!" He chuckled and I leaned on his shoulder.

"Oh what's this?" I said pulling out something under that bed.

   "Uh!! Um!!" He tried taking it away from me all nervous.

"Let me see!!! A...a dirty magazine?