Highschool

I blushed.

"We should get to know each other.." I suggested.

"Okay what is your favorite thing to do?" He asked looking at me.

"I like hanging out with my friends and writing books.." I said.

"That's interesting maybe I can read them later.

"I would like that. So what do you like to do?" I asked lightly swing my feet off the bed.

"I love music and I wrote some songs."

"Wow really? Maybe you could show me some time?"I asked and he nodded.

"Shadow time to go!" I heard our parents walk through the door as his mom called him.

"Bye,Rose.." He smirked and I blushed at the nickname he gave me.

"Goodbye Shadow!" I waved and he waved back as I watched him leave. Something just clicked the moment I saw him.

"So no funny business right?" My mom asked as she looked around.

"No.. But I think I really like him.." I said as Rosa ran in.

"Look at my new toy!" She said lifting up her Barbie doll.

"Nice I said. "

"Come on sis you promised you'd play!" She said looked at me as mom smiled.

"Well a deal is a deal!" I said as chanted.

"I'm a Barbie girl in Barbie world I'm so fantastic I'm made from plastic you can brush my hair take me anywhere!" She sang dragging me to her room.

When morning came I woke up excited to see Shadow at my school. I got ready quickly putting on my uniform and fixing my hair.

"Mom my mermaid got stuck in the toilet!!!" Rosa shouted as my mom dashed to her side. I was always chaos at my house.

"Hey I need to get their!" I said.

"I gotta take a number two!" My dad said.

"TMI!" The rest of us said. I went in moms room in the big Mirror to do my make up. I rushed around the house eating a piece of toast. Suddenly I heard a beep and I looked out the window. I couldn't believe it.

"Hey Rose you ready? Shadow said in a black motorcycle. He looked handsome in the boys uniform.

"I'll be right their I said throwing my brush in my bag.

"Bye Mom, Dad, and Rosa!" I said running out the door.

"Hey Rose.." He said giving me a helmet.