Dirty Magazine

Amy's P.O.V

I couldn't help but giggle.

"Your more of a pervert then I thought you were!" I said as he tackled me trying to get the book back.

"Rose give it back!!!!" He groaned as I flipped threw the pages.

"Guys guide to amazing sex!!" I laughed as he blushed with embarrassment.

"Rose!!" He mumbled snatching it from me.

"Aw I wanted to tease you some more!!!

He crossed his arms.

"Maybe I'll try some of those tricks on you!!" He smirked pinning me to the bed. I blushed hard.

"Shadow... Just don't go to far k? Im nervous.." I whispered.

"It's okay I'm not pushing you just tell me when to stop okay babe?" He whispered kissing my neck softly.

"I trust and love you.." I purred.

"Good.." He smiled touching and rubbing my body. I moaned softly and he soon stopped. It was silent but not awkward. We snuggled on the bed and he purred in my ear.

"So what do you wanna do Saturday?" He asked.

"I planned to go shopping with some of my girls!" I said snuggling in his chest fur.

"I see!" He grunted. "Don't worry just for the afternoon I'm all yours after.

"Okay good!" He smiled kissing me softly.

"I better be taking you home!" He mumbled as we got up from his bed.

It was a short walk to my house.

"Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow at school.." He said wrapping his arms around me.

"But before I go.." He leaned in for a kiss.

"No funny business!!!" My mom slapped Shadow upside the head. "And keep those hands above the equator!!!" My father shouted.

"Gah!!!" Shadow grunted letting go. I giggled as he rubbed his head and said that he was sorry.

"Bye Rose see you tomorrow!!" He said waving as he walked away.

"Bye Shadow!!!" I waved.