The New Kid

We walked in the school together holding hands. I blushed feeling his soft grip.

"Amy who is your new friend?" A Rouge checking him out.

"This is my...my-"

"boyfriend." He finished.

"Aw you finish each other sentences!" Joked Sliver.

"I wish me and Blaze could be like that.." He muttered.

"What's your name?" Asked Knuckles.

"Shadow.." He simply said.

"Shadow met all my friends! Tails, Cream, Knuckles, Rouge, Blaze, And Sliver!" I said as the bell rang.

"Would you like me to walk you to class Shadow?" I asked.

"Yes.." He said with a smile. We walked in math class and the teacher introduced him as the new kid.

"welcome Shadow!" Mr. brown said as Shadow took a seat next to me. I smiled at him trying to make it obvious that we were together.

"He looks like a Emo kid!" sonic shouted as Scourge laughed so did the rest of the class.

"Shut up Sonic at least he isn't a dumb ass jock" I said slapping him across the face. I never felt so envy of him before, but he made of Shadow and that's when all hell broke loose.

"Don't you ever EVER say that again" I said as he nodded his head.

"That's enough Amy..." The teacher said as I sat back down. The whole class was shocked and Shadow just smirked.

"Alright.." The teacher broke the silence. "Hold up Bitch! Who died and made you the ugly queen!" Sally walked in.