Crimson Eyes

"Your father and I have found you a Spouse to marry.." He calmly said.

"But mom why can't I marry who I wanna marry!!" I said looking at her.

"You know it runs in the family to keep our business together." She informed me. She had told me this years before I just well...forgot.

"But what if we are not meant for each other..." I said with a hint of sadness as my ears folded down.

"Don't worry I thought those say exact things and I used to hate your father." She explained. Yeah just like I'm gonna hate this guy... I thought.

"Then as time went on I fell in love with him!" She tried cheering me up.

"We chosen very carful, honey. But if you don't like him for 6 months then we can find you another one."

"Mom, 6 months is a long time!" I protested.

"I'm not going to argue any long now he should be here soon so get ready." She said as she left the room.

   I changed into something causal and threw on my saddles.

"He is here!" My dad yelled. I quickly got excited and ran down stairs the first thing I thought was he better be cute. I fixed my hair as my father opened the door.

"Hello." I heard his deep voice as he walked in.

"Please come in!" My father greater the hedgehog family.

"Hi I'm Amy" I said with a smile being polite. As soon as he looked at me I looked in his eyes.

"I'm Shadow.." He said with a smirk. I was speechless... His body was hard not to look at not to mention the cute white chest fur. Now I had the urge to play with it.

"I'm so glad Shadow can go to the same school as your daughter" I heard his mother say.

  "Your...your going to the same school as me?" I asked.

"That's not a problem is it? Our parents want us to get know know each other so we are going to be in all the same classes" he said.

"And you don't have a problem with this?" I asked.

"Well at first yes but now that I see how beautiful you are I don't have a problem." He said looking at me with a smile. I blushed. 

"Oh so you think just because I'm pretty it's fine with you!" I said finding a way to tease him.

"N-No! I thought you would think the same thing the way you were checking me out." He smirked.

"Amy, we won't you show Shadow your room?" My mother asked as we both nodded.

"Right this way!" I lead him to me room.

  "Nice place you got here..." He said looking around with his hands in his pocket.

"Thank you and um.. I don't think you don't seem so bad.. Im kinda happy that we are going to the same school.." I said sitting on the bed. He sat next to me.

"Me too!" He said.

"Amy we are going to Starbucks! I trust you don't do any funny business up their!!" I heard both our parents say. I blushed at the thought.

"Well what do you wanna do?" He said getting closer.