The Arrangement...

After math I went to my locker and switched my books getting my world history books. I slammed my look and their..their was Scourge.

"Hey Hun.." He smirked. "Scourge please I don't have time for your games.." I said about to walk away. I felt him lightly pull my dress and that's when hell broke loose. I slammed him with my mallet.

"don't you ever touch me..." I hissed. Walking away..

-At lunch-

I meat with all my friends and sat next to Cream.

"So how is everyone's first day?" Rouge said.

"Well Blaze and I are lab partners in Science" Sliver smiled as Blaze blushed. I started to go off to space slowly eating my lunch.

"Miss Amy what was your first class of Math." Cream asked.

"Oh it was great!" I lied with a smile no need to bring everyone down with my burden of Sonic and Sally.

{Bell Rings}

I threw away my food and walked with my books to my next class. I smiled as Rouge Cream and Blaze where sitting next to me.

"Hey we are all in the same class!" Blaze said.

"What class do you have next" Rouge said referring to all of us.

"Gym!" Cream and I said.

"Ugh I have Math!" Rouge groaned.

"Well I have English" Blaze said as classes started.

-After School-

I went home on the bus and I stared into the window. I was the last stop. When I finally got home I started my homework.

"Honey?" My mom said knocking on my door.

"Come in!" I said as she walked in.

"May we talk?"