Nineteen

" Hello, Ms Perseus. Mr. Kaldur." Alfred opened the door.

" He has the ability to be formal with you, but I have to call you 'Percy?'" Kaldur questions.

I laugh, " It's because I'm friends with you, Kaldur. And Alfred is kind of my employer."

" Excuse me, I have to finish breakfast. Master Jason does eat a lot." Alfred bows slightly and leaves.

" And I have to go wake up the boys before Jason throws them in a pool." I smile, then pull Kaldur into a hug, carful of his gills, " Thanks for walking with me."

Kaldur bows, " Of course."

I walk in and close the door. Almost jumping when Jason speaks out of the blue, he sounds mad, " Is he your boyfriend?"

I almost snorted, " Kaldur? No. Just a good friend."

" How do you know him?" Jason asked. He had his arms crossed and was glaring at me.

" We're friends. Damn," I mutter walking away, " What'd he do to you?"

" Also, I would throw the brats in a pool." Jason snarled.

" I mean, I wouldn't put it past you."

" Bruce wants to talk to you."

" Great." I slouch.

After I walk to the office, I knock and wait for an answer. A few second later I went in. " Percy, take a seat."

I wordless followed the command.

" Since Damian can't go on patrol, you have to stay later to make sure he doesn't get in trouble." Bruce had his hands folded in front of him.

I gave a sigh of relief, " So, I'm not getting fired?"

" Not yet." The vigilante said in monotone. I pursed my lips and tilting my head slightly, agreeing with him.

" That's all." He said, then waited for me to exit.

I turned to the door and rolled my eyes. While walking out the door I bumped into someone. " Oops, sorry."

" Hey," the boy said. I took a step back so I wasn't in his face. He had red hair and dark blue eyes, " I'm Roy, you must be Percy."

" Um, yeah, I am."

" It's nice to meet you. I'm just looking for Jason."

" Oh, Jason? He's somewhere around here, probably in his room or in the dinning hall." I walk away, still pissed as Bruce.

I knock on Damian's door, " Hey, your stuck with me a little bit longer for the next few weeks while you healed and are off patrol."

" Tch." Damian shook his head.

" Anyway, Alfred is making breakfast so go on and head down after you get ready."

I closed the door and went to tell Tim. After that I went and helped set the table. Alfred came up to me and pushed me to the table, " Go eat. I know you haven't."

" But Alfred, you don't pay me to eat." I stopped myself but putting my arms on the door frame to stop myself.

" Master Bruce and I don't mind. We really want you to eat." Alfred forced my elbows to bend, pushing me through the door.