Chapter - 12

Amu didi told that she has informed the police and they will reach here at any moment. We planned to track Aya's phone. I called my techie friend and told him to track down Aya's location through GPS. We found the city, it was ours, Delhi. We found the area too. It was Kapashera. We tried to find the street and door number. Suddenly the network got cutoff. I told him to try again. Now the phone was turned off. Oh Shit! How can this happen on earth? What shall we do now to find Aya?

The police arrived home. Amu didi opened the door and told the police everything happened in past 24 hours. I also told them about my try to locate Aya. The last area where Aya's phone got turned off was Kapashera. The police told that we can start our investigation from there. I told Amu didi and her parents to stay at home and inform us if Aya turned up. And I left along with police to search Aya and rescue her at any cost. I was in the police Jeep.

Aya's memories flashed in my mind. I miss her a lot. I understood now Aya that, "I Love You so much. There is no "Me" without "You". I will find you and confess my feelings for you. I won't let you go anywhere hereafter from me. I am sorry for ignoring you these many days. Please come back to me safely. I will look after you like my Queen. Love you so much Aya". I came back to my senses by the sudden break. The police stopped the Jeep. They told that we have reached that area where Aya's phone was turned off.

It was 24 hours passed after they kidnapped me and no one tried to find me. "Oh my God! Will I die here? Won't I be able to see my Papa and Ma? Won't I be able to chitchat with Amu Didi and Riya? Won't I be able to see Aryan anymore? Oh no! Why did I think of him now. How much he hates me, that much I was driven towards him. Why is this reverse reaction in my life? I love him to the core and he hates me to the cliff. I tried my best to hate him.

But heart never listens to the command of anybody even, it's master. I will go home from here at any cost. While I was having all these thoughts, suddenly those gangsters entered my room. They came running to me and snatched my bag. The leader asked another guy, whether he took my phone and switched it off. He told he forgot to turn off my phone. Oh Shit! He shouted and took my phone and thrown it on the floor. My hopes along with phone shattered into pieces.

Why did I miss a chance to make a call? I cursed myself for not being aware of the situation. I asked them, " Who are you? What do you want from me? Please let me go home now? Please I beg you" Tears were flowing like Niagara Falls from my eyes. They didn't mind me and went away by locking me up again. I fell on the floor. I wished someone could come and save me. Deeply immersed in those thoughts, I fell asleep.

I (Aryan) got down from the Jeep. The police troop segregated themselves into multiple groups to search for the places which seemed like a hideout for criminals. I went along with the Assistant Commissioner. We all searched in different sides of Kapashera. Three hours passed in our search and still no clues. Suddenly, one of the police men called AC sir and told that there was an old leather factory near him and it seemed suspicious. If everyone assemble there immediately, we could get the gang and save Aya.

AC sir told them to be alert and immediately told the others to arrive near the factory. We were around 12 including me. We decided to roundup the factory. Myself and AC sir went inside. We tried entering the factory by breaking the door. The gangsters became alert. By th time we broke in, some of the guys escaped in the car tagging along with Aya from a secret tunnel. We searched the entire factory and the police caught some of the gang men. The police hit so hard and one of them spoke up.

We were six in the gang. Two escaped with Aya from the tunnel sir. I searched in all places and got only Aya's handbag and her broken phone. I told the police to search them. They would have not crossed this area. AC sir called to control room and alerted all the checkpost. We took the Jeep and started tracking them in the route of tunnel. Finally, we got a call from control room saying they just now crossed the Nehru Nagar checkpost.

We rushed them and finally we were able to catch them after 5 hours of struggle. It was around 2 pm midnight. The police caught the  entire gang and arrested them. I lifted Aya from the car. She was unconscious and I carried her to the Jeep and made her sit. I sat next to her and patted her gently. She did not open her eyes. We took her to home first. I thanked the police and Aaditiya Jeeju went to the station to finish the formalities.