Chapter - 18

After few hours Amu didi and Jeeju came in search of me to the temple. They told me that Aryan has gained consciousness and he is better now. I was so happy and thanked God for saving Aryan. Then, Didi and Jeeju took me home. Didi called out Ma and Papa to living room. She told she wanted to discuss something important. After all of us gathering at the room, Didi started speaking.

"Ma, it's already too late for Aya to get married. I gave her some time since she was broke by Varun. Now she is ok and let's start our hunt for groom. I have a person in my mind Ma". She paused. I thought she would suggest Aryan and felt happy inside. But didn't react. She continued, " It's none other than Ranvir, Aadhi's cousin. I think he would be perfect for our Aya. He is coming from Canada next week.

If you and Dad agree, Myself and Aadhi would discuss with Ranvir and his family about Aya. What are you saying? " I was frozen hearing these words. What the heck happening in my life? Will it never obey my mind and heart? Will it never go the way I want even for once atleast? Shit! I didn't speak a word. In frustration, I left the living room, went into my room and slammed the door loud. Let them know I am hell angry.

I rang up to Riya to speak about this new problem. She picked up my call, " Hey what's up Aya? How are you doing?". I narrated her all incidents from my date plan with Aryan, the reason it got cancelled, he invited me to his home, accident and now Ranvir Singh trouble. Riya shouted, " What the heck happening in your life, Aya? Omg! We should do something to sort out this yaar. I will go to hospital and check on Aryan first and then come to visit you. Let's plan something. Don't worry".

After hearing those soothing words, I felt warmth. Next day, I went to my hospital to carry-on my work. Receptionist said someone was waiting to see me at visitor's room. I rushed to that room to see Aryan. Reaching the door step, I suddenly stopped. It was not Aryan. It was someone else. I went near him and said, "Hi, I am Aya. Do we know each other? ". He smiled at me. He was not so tall or short either. He had a manly physique.

He had broad shoulders. Brownish skin tone with small eyes. Good looking to say overall. He cleared his throat. He told, " Hey Aya, I am Ranvir Singh, your Jeeju's cousin. I just stopped by to check on you. Also, I need to look at the beautiful doctor of this town. Anyways, nice meeting you, Aya". Oh God! What is this? Why am I always surrounded by troubles? Now another trouble in the name of marriage. I replied back, "Nice meeting you, Ranvir.

Sorry, I have hell lot of patients and stuffs. Gotta go. See you". I escaped to my cabin. I immediately called Riya and told her to check on Aryan, then come to my hospital to see me. By evening, Riya came to cafeteria of hospital. She told that Aryan got discharged and shifted to some other hospital by his mom and Sara. I told her about Ranvir's visit to my hospital. "Oh my gosh! He is so fast Aya."She said.

Marriage is not even confirmed, but he came to see you. How romantic! This Siddharth is total waste yaar. He never calls or meet. If you are okay, let me marry Ranvir. Just kidding Aya", said Riya. I said, "Hey man, don't play. I am serious. I don't want to get married at this point. I frustrated of relationships and men too. I want a break." Riya started giving her lecture, " Look Aya. Life is not easy for anyone. It gives shit to all in many ways.

Some lack food, some lack money, some lack love, some lack freedom, some lack something else. But everyone lack something. So, running away will never help you. Instead try facing it boldly. It will do miracles. Now, what's your problem. You don't like Ranvir or you like Aryan. Tell me?"
I gasped in surprise, like how did she find out I still like Aryan after all those incidents happened. No way, I won't admit that I like him.

Hey Riya, nothing like that. I don't want to get married now. That's it. Help me yaar, please. Riya raised an eyebrow. I told, " What do you want from me Riya?" She replied " Truth" and chuckled. I continued, " Teek hai. Yes, I love Aryan so much, that's why I can't marry Ranvir. Is that enough now? What's the use in admitting yaar. Anyways I can't have him in my life. His mother won't let me marry him. Amu didi also now stubborn. I lost all my hopes.