•. ° ✧:. ·. 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 ,, ❜

❛ 𝗠𝗔𝗜𝗡 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦 ❜

❛ 𝗠𝗔𝗜𝗡 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦 ❜

LIGHT YAGAMI

LIGHT YAGAMI

The perfect, docile student, as described by the dean of the school. Seems humble, but is actually a sneaky, orgulous little devil. Undoubtedly famous in the academy. The girls wish their boyfriends were as cool as him; boys wish they were as cool as him. Seemingly calm most of the time and is shown to be kind and friendly with everyone, though people he calls friends are very scarce. Spends most of his time at home studying, doing errands, tutoring his sister, and staring at the void while waiting for something to put him out of his misery, a.k.a boredom. Secretly does the most random, questionable things when he's bored, and doesn't know that his sister knows a bunch of them. A human calculator and a top-tier class strategist, who is also the president of the student council, but the vice president of his own class.

[Y/N] [L/N]

[Y/N] [L/N]

━━ Light's counterpart, but make it more oppai. The teachers adore her; the girls look up at; the boys simp for. A walking juxtaposition, honestly. May be seen talking haughtily to the mirror, but that's just to cover up her inscrutable lack of confidence. Usually calm and collected but is prone to being a chaotic mess. Spends most of her time at home studying and perusing novels of all kinds, but mostly just rereading Holmes and Poirot as she secretly dreams to be a detective someday, because Detective [L/N] has a nice ring to it. Has a lot of suitors; the majority of them close to giving up because she always respond to them tepidly. A human dictionary who teaches you better than some of your school's teachers. The president of her class.