Friends

❛ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡
━━ 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 ❜

❛ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡━━ 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 ❜

Light and I eventually arrived in front of a vast house, accented by pastel colors and a minimalistic design to it. From the outside, voices could already be heard-voices which belonged to our ever-so exuberant groupmates, arguing about something that had relations to 'living under a rock.'

Before we could call them from the outside, we heard our names being discussed. Light and I looked at each other in consternation, vividly curious to know whatever it was they were talking about us. In tacit, we nodded, deciding to snitch on the rambunctious conversation.

"It's already 5:44p.m.! D'ya really think they went on a date and totally forgot about us?!"

The question-most definitely by Tenmei-was innocuous itself, yet I felt like flicking him the moment I see him.

"...They got lost?"

"NO WAY! CHAE YOU DID TELL THEM THE ADDRESS, RIGHT?"

Nana's zest certainly didn't match her height, that's a given. I coughed, then Light and I began to call for Chae. Instantly, we heard elated voices-their owners hastily making their ways to the hospitable host's intricate, black gate. As they neared us, we let go of each others' hands, feeling suddenly bashful upon the delayed realization that only stumbled to us at the time.