Part Three - Stone Circle

It didn't take me long to find Bloom. I ran out of Alfea onto the grounds and there she was. Stood by the stone circle,  hands leant swifly onto it and she was crying.
As much as I wanted to wrap my arms around her, I knew she wasn't ready just yet for that.
I did not want to lose her. She means so much to me she always has.
"Bloom?"
She turns her body to face me and wiped her eyes with one of her hands. They were blood shot with the tears. Her red strands of hair now half soaked with the aqua of her tears. Her tired eyes glazed right through mine. I couldn't imagine what she was feeling.
"Please, don't " She didn't make any effort to say this. She sounded like she had no fight left. Which I did not believe, as she has enough magic passed from myself alone, and her newfound power that had done what I could not, defeated many burned ones.
"Please, Bloom. Forgive me, I'm sorry. I tried to find you, Bloom. But it was too late. Rosalind took you from me, she took everything that night."
I notice Bloom's tears dripping down from her bright eyes again and she didn't stop them. She puts her both hands on her face and she weeps again.
Again in my life, I felt hopeless. I had not felt as hopeless as I did then, since Rosalind had took her away from me. The hardest day of my life. But now Bloom was here. My daughter was in front of me, breaking down. I knew Bloom wasn't ready for interaction but I couldn't watch her cry hopelessly.
I strode quietly upto her, and even though I hesitated at the thought of Bloom running away again and rejecting me, but she needed to know how much I was sorry for not being honest with her. So with that, I carelessly wrapped my arms all the way around her and I pulled her gently close to me.
She stood there for a moment, not moving or crying. But then Bloom cries into my shoulder and buries her head into me. Her body was now against mine. I felt a tear trickle down my face. Happy tears, something I had not had in a very long time. It seemed like forever. This was love that I had never felt in my whole life, the love of a mother and daughter. Although of course Bloom didn't love me, I was surprised that she didn't push me away from this embrace.
Here I was, stood here cuddling my daughter. Like it was meant to be. No more lies and no Rosalind to twist and ruin everything. Just Bloom and me.
Bloom placed her arms around me and we stood there, crying. This is what I longed for. This is what I had craved. I needed my daughter and this meant everything.
"I...love you." My eyes opened at the sound of Bloom's soft words. They sounded like doves through my ears.
She loved me. Today had been a day truly full of surprises.
"I love you, Bloom."
I stood there with my arms around my daughter, almost cradling her like I should have done when she was just a baby. This was my second chance with her and nothing in the world could ruin it. Not for anything or anyone.