Part 8- Defense

Rosalind was stood by the stone circle. Light rose from her hands and she closed her eyes. The power started to stream through her, making the light as bright as a star.
"I need to talk to you." Bloom didn't ask, she told. She wasn't in the mood for being polite to the woman who had lied to her, and who had separated her from her mother and father.
Rosalind opened her eyes and spun around, as the light fades to a dim. She looked at Bloom and knew that she wasn't going to have a nice conversation.
"What do I owe the pleasure?" Rosalind effortlessly smiled at Bloom. A kind of smile that you see straight through, well at least Bloom did anyway.
"I know everything! My mum told me. Ms Dowling, Mr Silva and me, were a family. You separated us then lied to me! How dare you." Bloom exclaimed. She couldn't control her angel and fire arose from her hands. She opened her palms and let the fire burn. She took deep breaths to calm herself. But nothing could calm her. She was angry.
Ms Dowling couldn't leave Bloom to fend for herself, and she appeared behind her. She noticed that Bloom had lost control of her magic, and she placed her hand on her shoulder to let her know she was there. The fire slowly kindled to a stop in Bloom's palms.
"And you have back up. This will be fun... so, Farah, you've told her." Rosalind shrugged her comment off and laughed. She was amused by what she had done, and the fact that Bloom and Farah could even think of standing up to her.
"Yes, I have. This time, you are NOT going to come between us." Farah took her hand off her daughters shoulder and stared directly at Rosalind. She stood beside Bloom and would do whatever it took to make sure that Rosalind couldn't get in the way of her family again.
"You are not getting away with this, Rosalind." Bloom looked at Rosalind and countless flames shot from her hands, she spread the fire around them all, surrounding them.
Rosalind looked around at the fire. She gave Bloom a pitiful look and shook her head.
"You really think that is going to stop me." Rosalind waved her hand and the flames subsided and came to nothing.
Bloom closed her eyes and let her magic take control. The flames rose up again stronger than before. They rose so high that Alfea was but a light year away.
It was just the three of them. Farah, Bloom and Rosalind. Rosalind had to pay for all she had done, and all the damage she had caused.
Farah used her magic on the flames, so that Rosalind was no longer able to rid them.
"Very clever, Farah. Have you forgotten I taught you what you know?" She half closed her eyes at Farah and laughed again in her face.
"Have you forgotten that she captured you? You were hid away for sixteen years. Now THAT is power." Bloom took a step towards Rosalind, to which Farah used her hand to softly block her from getting any closer.
Farah beamed with pride as she stood next to her daughter. Finally facing up to the woman who had made her life utter hell.
"Are you ready, mum?"
Rosalind winced at Bloom's comment and took a moment to look at the mother and daughter that she had separated all those years ago. She regretted nothing.
Farah's eyes lit up and Rosalinds eyes glowed as bright as the moon. Bloom concentrated as Farah had taught her the previous day and together, they worked the best magic of their abilities.
The flames around them started to dim, and Rosalind shot backwards and fell onto her back on the soft grass. The light in her eyes stopped glowing as she fell.
Farah and Bloom stepped backwards to get over the amount of magic they had used. Bloom nearly lost her balance but Farah managed to hold her up. They turned their gazes to Rosalind. She was laying on the freshly cut grass with her eyes closed.
"Is she...?" Bloom went to step forward but again, her mother stopped her by putting her arm infront of her.
"Don't get too close, Bloom. That was a great deal of magic. If it has not worked, she can hurt you...and me." Farah's words comforted Bloom and she took a breath in as they stared down at a helpless Rosalind.
Rosalind's eyes opened slowly. Her gaze was at the sky, until she managed to sit up. She looked around her surroundings and at the slowly dimming flames around them all, and gasped.

"Flames? What is going on?" Rosalind placed her two hands on the ground to help herself stand up, which she could barely do. She was in an almost trance.
"Who are you?" She asked, as she looked at Ms Dowling and Bloom
Bloom and her mother exchanged glances. Bloom smiled, but Farah turned her gaze back to Rosalind.
"Bloom, we have to make sure she isn't pretending. We have to make sure she has lost her memory and her magic." With another exchanged glance, Bloom and Farah's eyes lit up and their palms reached outwards,  towards the helpless Rosalind clumsily stood infront of them.