Part Sixteen - A Whole New World

Farah holds Bloom's hand. She looks her deep in the eyes and their gazes meet.
"Are you alright, Bloom?" Farah asks with a concerned look in her eyes. She doesn't want to ask her what she had just seen in her vision, but she was eager to know all the same. Putting Bloom through the process of remembering her vision was like a stab wound that doesn't want to heal.
"Bloom..." Farah stops as she realises that she won't put her daughter through all that again so she clasps her hands tighter around hers and pulls Bloom in for a hug. They stand there with their arms wrapped around each other and have a moment with clear minds.
Bloom pulls away minutes after the embrace and she looks at her mother and meets her gaze. She knows that Farah must know, although it deems painful to remember what she had seen. All those horrible flashing images buzzing around in Bloom's heart and now she has to remember it all.
"Mum...this time I saw myself. A witch...a blood witch was dragging me out deep into the woods. I was weak. Oh mum, I can't do this anymore." Without a second thought, Farah yet again pulls Bloom in for a hug and she holds her in her arms tightly. But this time her mind wasn't clear...it was racing.
"I'm here, Bloom. As long as I'm alive, nobody will hurt you. I will protect you until my last breath." Farah whispers into Bloom's hair as she snuggles close to her. Bloom smiles although her mother can't see, but she worries. She worries that the visions won't stop. And after seeing what she saw, she worries that a blood witch will capture her. But Bloom felt safe in her mothers arms, she felt like the whole world could crash down around her but aslong as Farah Dowling was beside her, nothing would get to them.
At that moment, Bloom would never know that Farah would use her powers during their hug, and that she had a plan.
Farah used her mind power to focus on the blood witches, and after a few moments she saw them. She couldn't tell how many there were but she saw them inside her mind. She knew she has to put her plan in motion. She would do anything to save and protect her daughter.
"Mum?" Bloom asks as she let's go of their warm embrace.
"Yes, Bloom?" Farah's eyes immediately go from bright to normal and she looks in her daughter's eyes.
"We have to tell Saul and the girls. Maybe they can help." It was like Bloom read Farah's mind. With a simple smile back from her mother, Bloom knew at that moment that they had the same idea. Great minds definitely think alike, thought Bloom, she suddenly felt a strong urge or power.
"Come on, Bloom. Let's not waste anymore time." Farah takes hold of her daughter's hand and they wander towards the Alfea grounds to find Bloom's friends and Saul, as they couldn't do this alone. They wouldn't succeed in their plan without the help of friends.