Part Ten - Happily ever after?

A strange figure watches from the bushes. A tall, strange looking beast. It looks at Farah Dowling and Bloom Peters from all the way from the woods. They are walking, hand in hand to Alfea. The creatures destination. It has to become strong enough. It has to take over Alfea and destroy it once and for all.

Back at Alfea, Farah and Bloom head towards the greenhouse to see Stella, Terra, Aisha and Musa. They are meeting them there to hear the news. Bloom realised it was about time that she told her friends that their headmistress is her mother, and she she wants with all her heart for them to be pleased for her. Which she's sure that they will be.
The girls wait nervously in the greenhouse. They stand around waiting for their headmistress and Bloom.
"I wonder if this is about the burned ones?" Said Stella, putting her hand on her hair to straighten it out a little. Her blonde, princess curls dropped past her face.
"It's weird. We didn't do anything wrong? I mean we can't get the blame, can we?" Aisha worries. She looks at the other girls and then looks away, her mind runs wild with thoughts.
"Girls, calm down. Look, it wasn't our fault. After all, Stella and Aisha helped Bloom to rid those burned ones for good. I think praise is on your hands." Musa calmly says as she smiles at the others, and puts her headphones on to drown out their worried thoughts for a moment. She likes to concentrate on her own feelings and thoughts once in a while.
"Musa' right. Come on, girls. Have faith." Terra politely smiles at the others and fidgets with her hands. She was such a collective person but she worried so much. Her anxiety was up high,  but that didn't stop her being a nice person and a happy person.
"Girls, someone's coming." Stella quiets them and they all look towards the greenhouse door. Ms Dowling confidently strides in, and Bloom follows behind her, holding the door that Farah held for her.
"Girls, thank you for meeting us here. We have something important to tell you. It wouldn't be fair not to tell you, as you've helped Bloom settle in so much." Farah becomes nervous for a moment, but then remembers she is their headmistress and they were strong, she has taught them to be tough and smart, so she knew whatever she tells them, they will be absolutely fine with it.
Bloom smiles at her mother and steps infront of her. She looks at her friends. The friends that have been there for her and looked out for her since her first day at Alfea. The day her life changed for the better.
"The thing is...I found out recently, that Ms Dowling...she's my mum. And Mr Silva is my dad. I didn't know how to tell you guys sooner. We put our power together and took away Rosalind' powers. We didn't want what happened to mum..Farah, to happen again to you guys or us." The girls look stunned at Bloom, and then at Ms Dowling and then at Bloom again. Terra sits on the greenhouse chair and looks confused...but then smiles.
"That kind of makes sense. How you had that connection. Ms Dowling, you brought Bloom to a place she could call home. This totally makes sense." Terra keeps smiling. Bloom can't help but smile back. Terra is such a happy person, and her smiles is so infectious.
"Wow, are you serious? Terra' right. And this explains all your magic, Bloom." Musa shrugs and puts her headphones on the greenhouse table and stands beside where Terra is sat. She straightens up her slugged posture and smiles with a pleased expression.
Aisha looks even more confused than Terra did. She looks away for a moment and then looks as if she is piecing  thousand pieces together inside her clever head. Which, she most definitely was.
"Bloom, Ms Dowling, are you sure? This means you finally know where you came from, Bloom. After all you've been through." Aisha strides towards Bloom and wraps her athletic arms around her. They have a tender hug, and Bloom feels tears rolling down her face. She had never in her life had friends, let alone friends like this. She had a family, and friends, she was a different person. A better person.
"Aisha, you are making me cry. Honestly, girls. I was kinda worried how you would react." Bloom laughs and wipes her tears. She smiles at Farah and gives her a look that says everything was going to be alright.
Farah proudly smiles at her daughter. Things are going to be completely perfect now, she is happy.
"Does my mum know? If so, I'm so sorry. What she said to you, Ms Dowling, about covering up things...it was about this, wasn't it? I'm so happy for both you, but I feel so bad that it wS my own mother." Stella looks at Bloom and takes a deep breath in. Bloom reaches out her hand and holds Stella' tightly. She smiled reassuringly at her friend and there is a moment of pure silence.
"Stella, I will not talk bad about Queen Luna. But yes, you are right, I taught you to be clever. You girls make me proud to be your headmistress. And Bloom is my daughter, and things are going to be better than ever at Alfea."

Nothing could go wrong now, could it? They just had to be happy after everything they had been through?