𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1 - 𝘵𝘰𝘹𝘪𝘤

TW - abuse
chesters p.o.v

I covered my ears with my pillow as my roommate's party raged on outside of my room. I can't stand living here anymore. But do i really have a choice? The rent here is super cheap, and i'm pretty sure i've got nowhere else to go.

The door opened loudly, as some rando staggered in "Oops, thought nobody was in here. Want a drink?" I sighed "No, i'm good." The man rolled his eyes. "You sure? Fine, whatever." He staggered back out, closing the door behind him. I groaned. " I hate it here."

I woke up with someone standing over me. "Michelle? " i mumbled. Michelle had only been my roommate for a year, yet it had been one of the most hellish years of my life. She has parties every Friday night, in which i only came to two. Two was scarring enough. She gets drunk out of her mind. But it gets worse- she hits me over the head with her beer bottles, slaps me, chokes me and a lot more. I sat up. "Uh- Whats... Whats wrong? " She showed me her phone.

boyfriend > babe i swear i didn't cheat on you
boyfriend > your stupid roommate forced me to.
boyfriend > he was blackmailing me
boyfriend > whatever
She can't seriously believe him. Right?
She dragged me out of bed by my hair, smashing my head against the floor. Obviously she believed him. "Michelle, i swear i'm not blackmailing him!" She kicks me across the room. " Do you really think i'll believe you over my BOYFRIEND!" She shouts as she steps on my stomach, picking up a beer bottle and raising it over her head, about to hit me with the glass bottle. I feel like im going to be sick."Michelle, please, i swear i didn't do it- " " SHUT UP YOU DUMB WHORE!" She interrupts me, shattering the bottle over my head. Shards of glass land in my arm and in my face. She steps off my stomach, to my relieve. She sighs. "You know what? I'm feeling generous. If you move out by morning, i'll leave you alone. Hurry up." It was a miracle. I stood up shakily, staggering to my phone. I messaged Parker.