𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 - 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞

parkers p.o.v
I received a text from Chester out of the blue. I instantly assumed it was something about Youtube- we ran a few channels on the side. I was wrong.
chester > hey dude?
chester > can i come over, i need help with something.
parker > sure man
To my surprise Chester arrived looking beat up. " Dude, are you alright?" I asked as i guided him inside. He shook his head. I sat him down. "Bro, what happened? Can you tell me?" He started to tell me what happened. How his roommate abused him, how her boyfriend faked him blackmailing him. I felt so angry. He finished his story, starting to sob quietly.

I pulled him close, letting him cry into my shoulder. "Dude, you can stay with me until you find somewhere to live.Okay?" He pulled away from me, his eyes lighting up with joy. "Really?" I nodded, smiling softly. He hugged me tightly. I hugged him back. I noticed something sticking out of his arm. Glass. "Holy shit man, is that glass?" Chester nodded uncomfortably. "C'mon man, lets get you to the hospital. The pieces look pretty big and it looks like some of them are lodged in there." Chester got up, turning to me " You're best friend i could ask for, man. Thank you." I smiled at him. "Its alright, dude. It'll be more convenient with us living together, anyways."