𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒 - 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫

parker p.o.v

"Dude, i can go get the groceries alone. I'm not 10." Chester rolled his eyes at me, while i shook my head aggressively. "No way! Michelle is actually insane, you saw the fucking text!" Weeks prior, Chester had received a text from a unknown number that could only be Michelle.

unknown number > i know where you and your fucking whore boyfriend live you slut

We had avoided leaving the house for since then, but we're running out of options. "Alright fine, we'll go together." He growled, walking to his room. I'm not sure why, but i've been really protective of him lately. I think he's noticed too.

We were discussing what we needed to get, but out of nowhere Chester stopped talking. He leaned over to me, whispering "Somethings watching us." I nodded in agreement. I had felt someone staring at my back for most of the trip, but brushed it over as just my imagination. In foresight, that was a bad idea. "Let's just hurry up and get out of here, Chester." We hurried up, getting out of there as quick as possible. I looked out the shop window, spotting light brown hair moving around in the darkness. I leaned over to Chester. "What colour is Michelles hair?" He raised a eyebrow. "Its light brown or something. Why do you need to know?" I nodded my head towards where i saw the hair. He froze. "Fuck, it's her." He groaned under his breath. We rushed to the car after quickly grabbing our groceries. Chester looked like he was about to have a panic attack, so i drove as fast as i could.

We rushed into the house as quick as humanly possible. "Chester, dude, are you okay?" Chester was shaking pretty bad. "This is gonna sound weird, but can you sleep in my room tonight Parker?" I nodded. He smiled weakly.

We spend most of the night watching movies on Netflix, until about midnight. I yawned. "We should probably go to bed now. " Chester nodded in agreement "I think we're gonna have to share a bed." I shrugged.

I woke up to Chester trembling, sitting still. "Dude, whats wrong?" He lay back down, covering his face with his hands. "She was on the fucking lawn, dude. She was knocking on the doors and the windows." I sighed, pulling him into a hug. "I've got 911 on speed dial in case she tries anything. I'll protect you, Chester." He nodded gently, hugging me tightly until he went to sleep. I stayed awake most of the night, staring at the wall. What does that psychopath have against Chester?