𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓 - 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

chesters p.o.v

It had been a few months since we had saw Michelle, excluding the one or two rumours. I was sitting on the couch, checking Instagram. Parker walked out of his room. "Im gonna be out for the night." I looked over the couch, checking his outfit. "Let me guess. Date?" He nodded. I scoffed, sitting back down. "I feel bad for the poor girl." He messed up my hair, chuckling. "Jealous? Anyways, i'm going now. Bye!"

I stared at myself in the mirror. I'm not sure why, but i felt upset. I ran my fingers through my hair. Maybe i was jealous. Probably not of the girl, I think. I groaned, sinking to the floor. I had been questioning my sexuality for a while now, but i'm pretty sure I'm not gay. Maybe bi.

Parker returned home later that evening with a smile on his face. I was back on the couch. "Went well?" I said, without looking away from the TV. He slid onto the couch, still smiling. "Yep! It's going really well." I hadn't see him this happy since the last incident with Michelle. It was nice. "Anyways, what are you watching?" I shrugged. "I dunno, some shitty, low budget action movie." He nodded, moving off to get changed. I had the same weird feeling i had earlier.

The next week, he burst into my room excitedly. "Did someone die?" I joked. He chuckled. "Nah. But guess what!" I barely looked up from my phone. "What?" He grinned. "I got a girlfriend!" I smiled at him, giving him a high-five. "Nice! When do i get to meet her?" He smiled proudly. "Tomorrow." I nodded. "Damn. Thats soon." He chuckled. "Obviously."

I was woken up by Parker. "Dude, get up already. She's gonna be here in like, a hour" I groaned, sitting up properly. "Yeah, yeah." I got ready as quick as i could, to Parker's request. I was actually kinda of excited to meet this girl. According to Parker, she was chill and pretty nice. A few moments later, I heard a light knock at the door. Parker opened it, and i rushed downstairs.

The woman rushed into Parker's arms. "Hey!" She was about average height, with brown hair. She turned to me "Oh, hey! You must be Chester. Im Elizabeth. Nice to meet you." She grinned at me, and i smiled back. "Me and Eliza are gonna watch a movie. Wanna join?" Parker asked. I shook my head. "Im gonna go to my room." He nodded. I walked swiftly up the stairs, rushing to the bathroom. I sank to the floor, close to sobbing. I don't even know why- It was completely unexplained. Unless...
No. There's no way i have a crush on him. He's taken now, and even if he wasn't, we're both straight, as far as I'm aware. I got up, dusting myself off, and walked to my room quickly.

It was around one in the morning when Parker came into my room. "Hey, dude." I barely looked up from my phone. He sat down on my bed. "You alright?" I nodded. "I think its really gonna work out with Elizabeth." I narrowed my eyes. "Good." He raised a eyebrow. "You sure your fine?" I sighed. "I'm fine, man." He nodded, leaving the room. I put my phone down, staring up at the roof. What is wrong with me? Why can't i just be happy for him? Elizabeth was so kind to him, and they seemed like the perfect couple.
Maybe i am gay.