𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔 - 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

parkers p.o.v

I laughed as Chester groaned. Me, Eliza and Chester had been hanging out as a group for fun. I was so happy- Even Chester liked her! Eliza's voice cut off my thoughts. "You were right- Chester does suck at video games." She giggled. He rolled his eyes. I chuckled. I really feel like this relationship could work out. But something felt wrong with Chester.

I leaned against the door. "Hey dude, i'm going on a date later. Im grabbing groceries after, we need anything?" He just shrugged, coldly. I sighed, walking out the room. "I swear to fucking god, i'm gonna punch him." i grumbled under my breath.

"I heard that!" He snarled, coming out of his room. I shrugged. "Maybe you should stop being a cold bitch." I instantly regretted saying that, as Chester got furious. "Well, maybe you should shut the fuck up and DEAL WITH IT!" I rolled my eyes. "What is wrong with you! Is this about Elizabeth?" I was hoping it wasn't, as it seemed they had really got along. He didn't respond. "Why can't you just be fucking happy for me, dude!" We both started tearing up. "I finally get a girlfriend and YOU act all fucking bitchy!" Tears were streaming down both our faces. He flipped me off. "Go fuck yourself, dickhead." He stomped to the bathroom, locking the bathroom door behind him. I could hear him crying. It broke my fucking heart. I brushed off the tears, getting out of the house as quick as i could.

It was around 12 when i got home. The date had got things off my mind, i guess. And I could talk to Elizabeth about it, since shes a amazing girlfriend. Chester wasn't in sight, and i assumed he was still in the bathroom. I checked his bedroom, and that confirmed my suspicions. I knocked on the bathroom door. "Chester, are you still in there?" I asked softly. "Leave me alone, fuckface." His voice was rough, and sounded like he had been sobbing, which he obviously had. "Dude, i'm sorry." There was no response. I sighed. "Look, if you want to talk, then i'll be in the living room." Silence, again. I walked off to the living room, scheduling stuff for tomorrow's video.

It was the next day, and we had finished filming another video for Life of Luxury. I had been chatting with one of the actors for a few minutes, when she noticed Chester. "Is he okay?" She asked, gesturing towards Chester. "We got in a fight yesterday. Something stupid." She nodded knowingly. A few moments later, I was driving home with Chester in the passenger seat. We had been sitting in sort of awkward silence fir the whole ride, neither of us daring, or wanting, to start a conversation. Nevertheless, i attempted to talk to him. "So, uh, got any ideas for the next luxurydark video?" He sighed. "We could do something like, i dunno, buying a different animal off the dark web?" I smiled softly. Maybe we were both over the fight!

Days had gone past, and he was still acting cold. He would talk to me back, but only when i started the conversation. Every attempt i did to try and talk to him about the fight went down the drain. But, i persisted. I leaned against his bedroom door. "What?" He questioned. "We still need to talk about the issue." Chester groaned. "No." I sighed. "Alright, fine. I'll leave you alone." I left his room, more pissed then i was before.

"Eliza, you don't understand. He literally won't talk to me, unless i start the conversation. He refuses to talk about it! Its fucking annoying!" I ranted to my girlfriend, over the phone. "He seems fine in your videos.." I ran my fingers through my hair roughly. "Because he's faking it in our videos! He, no jokes, stays in his room ALL DAY! It pisses me off!" Elizabeth sighed. "Maybe i can talk to him about. Im gonna go try, love you." She hung up. I internally groaned, sitting down on my bed. I stared at the wall for a few minutes, thinking. I received a text from Elizabeth.

eliza> babe
eliza> i was talking to chester
eliza> he said that he really doesn't wanna talk about the fight with u
eliza> also he said he feels bad about being mean but ur annoying him lol
eliza> just give him some time baby
eliza> also gtg, love you
parker> good idea, love you too

I nodded to myself. Advice taken.

Both me and Chester kept to ourselves the whole day, until about ten p.m, when i heard a knock at my bedroom door. I answered it quickly. Obviously, it was Chester. There was silence for a few seconds. "...Can i come in?" I nodded, moving to the side. He sat awkwardly on the end of my bed. "Look, dude, I'm sorry." I nodded softly. "It's fine, man." I smiled at him to confirm what i said. He beamed at me in return. "Anyways, I'm going back to bed. Night." I nodded, closing the door after him.

Things had went well since that night. We filmed a few more videos, and i had made plans to hang out with Eliza. Lets just hope nothing else will happen...right?

hey guys!! thank you for the support im getting, you guys are the best <3 anyways i'll be able update most saturday nights (australian time btw), and very rarely friday nights. i love u guys!!