Bloodlust (Vampire GNReader)

Third Person PoV

You keep on running away from the humans, just to keep them safe from your reach, you don't want them to be harm, but even how much you control yourself from doing so, you always ended up killing them due to your bloodlust, and it's making you lost your mind, not able to control your on thoughts, all your senses becomes 10x times stronger than normal. As you smell the air you know that your already miles away from the living humans of Vesuvia . Your eyes glows in the dark, red dilated pupils on alert at the surroundings, sharp fangs and claws ready to attack unnecessary enemies. Your the grandchild of the most powerful Ancient Vampire Demon who rule the whole Empire of Vampires and also who kills any livings with no mercy but your different from the rest of them, you just want to live a normal life not to kill unnecessary livings including humans. Your throat feels dry and painful. You saw something move in the bushes it's a grizzly bear growling at you thinking you make a perfect prey for them as you returned the growls they angrily run and immediately attacks you not knowing your much more stronger and dangerous than them. Since you can't control yourself anymore you attack it's throats aiming deeper cutting the spinal cord until you take it's head down, the bears dying roar echoes in the forest. Then you let yourself have a feast and drink as much blood as possible you have cuts and gashes from the attacks that you confronted but it was worthy and you don't mind cause your already used to  pained. You let a satisfied sighed get out of your lips. As your bloodlust suddenly leave you, not knowing that someone was watching your every moves with interest and curiosity just using a dark magic, not letting their presence be notice. As your eyes turn back to normal along with your claws and sharp fangs, you felt exhausted after running for miles so you just lean on a tree and let yourself drift off to sleep.

Valdemar PoV

'Hmm interesting' I said to myself as I watch this Person take down the Grizzly bear 'So their Vampire' I said as I witnessed them drink it's blood  they don't know I was watching due to my dark magic there eyes are glowing sharp fangs showing, as they're done with the feast I heard them sighed in satisfied tone they're features turn back to normal as they walk and lean to the tree that am in and they let themself drift off to sleep. As a couple of minutes have passed looking down at the person below. I slowly fly down not wanting to wake them up. Before I carry them (bridal style) back to my dungeons. As I reach the Palace I swifly but in a smooth way get to the dungeon... I put them in the vivisection table careful to not wake them up. 'Tssk' as I look at them they have beautiful face suits for a royalty, but as I examine further I saw some cuts and gashes it must have been from the bear attacks earlier and some old cuts much more deeper than the previous one and some purple hue bruses, I wonder what this person life like. As I clean, stitch carefully and put bandage on their cuts can't help myself but to know them more, 'done' said to myself wondering how this person still not waking up when I just stitch them. 'They're already used to pained. As I take their clothes off and get them  changed into new ones I then carry them back to my estate just connected to the dungeon through portals and went to my room before putting them on the bed pulling the blankets up them and went to my table and continue drinking tea while glancing often at the sleeping figure in my bed.

Meanwhile in the morning ( ͡°ᴥ ͡° ʋ)

Your PoV

It so comfortable I feel like not waking up and just stays at the comfort, I open my eyes focusing my sight only to realize that am not in the forest anymore and see that am on someone's bed as my eyes widen ay immediately sit up and look around the room .

"I see you have woken up"

someone said I look to where the voice came.

"Who are you and where am I" I said they somehow look familiar but I don't quite remember who they are though.

"I brought you here in my estate, last night" they said giving me an odd looks tilting their head to the side smiling at me showing all the their sharp teeth.

"Your a demon are'nt you?" I ask frowning at them they retracted their head and look me straight in the eyes, they have red eyes and they wear on a doctors outfit.

"Were just the same,Y/N" they said grinning at me "How do you know my name" I said still frowning giving them a deadly glare.

"Who does'nt even know the Ancient Vampire Demons grandchild" they said smugly

"Your Grandfather and I were acquitances centuries ago" they said while drinking some tea.

"So your Quaestor Valdemar" I confirmed "What does Death want from me anyway" I said looking at them they look at me as well with interest in their eyes.

"The mark on your back belongs to me Y/N, it also signifies that your my soon to be lover" they said before continuing "Your Grandfather and former parents know that you're my soulmate that's the reason why I always visit you and your kingdom".

"I remember them telling me that I have a soulmate but I didn't expect that it was you in the first place Quaestor they never told me anything especially who that soulmate of mine even was".

They chuckled before walking up close carising my face ever so gently with their bare cold hands. I didn't flinch not even the slightest considering I'm a Vampire.

Third Person PoV

A few months passed by after you accepted their love for you, you started to fall for them after that they always help you control your bloodlust as well by brewing you some potion. Then the both of you live peacefully.

***************The 🔚

Word count 1079

Stay safe guys thank you for always reading and please do vote UWU ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ