Euthanizing??? Part 3

Valdemar PoV

This early morning, I sense that something was wrong with my lover but trying to hide it. There movements was not according, when I observe and look at them,..they seems to be quite pale than than usual. And while doing an autopsy, there hands seems to tremble I can see them gulped and sweat a lot, as they look at a patient or do the incision. I look at there eyes and from what I see,.. I don't think that they caught the plague, yet. It was already late Dr. Devorak and the others were already out and went back to there homes. Y/N and I were the only ones that left again. I smile finally, perhaps I can talk to them and see what I can gained, I look at the doors window to see Y/N, busy writing and doing some research. I then knock at the door clear enough for them to hear. They look up noticing me, they smile and went to open the door. I went inside and sit at the bed.

"Is there anything you need, Love" they said I look at there eyes as both of us made an eye contact, it was obvious that they didn't caught the plague, but something inside tells me that they might caught it sooner. I returned back to reality as they hold my hands to them.

Before asking me "Valdemar are you alright?" with concern look. I chuckle and smile at them.

"I should be the one asking you that question, my dear" I said before continuing "Are you alright, YN? -to me it seems like your not yourself earlier" I said with corcern in my tone.

"Y/N, perhaps you should leave this place,.. far away just to be sure" I said can't control the knot on my chest as I imagine them caught the plague. 'Ohh that would be my worst nightmares'.

I heard them sighed "I can't, Valdemar not until I find the cure for this plague" they said "Y/N, your safety is my priority!" I said frowning warning them about the plague. Well since there so stubborn they didn't listened and just be the fools they are. I sighed and just leave there office and went to mine.

Your PoV

I know the Quaestor was just worried about my safety but I cannot leave this place until the cure was found. I didn't told them about my dreams, Afraid that they might not let me continue this job... I sighed too exhausted it was already midnight it's been two hours since my lover left. I grab my bag and close the office before I leave to have some rest. I then check there office first before leaving. I smile finding them reading some books with cup of tea. I open the door not knocking.

"Hey" I said smiling making them look up softly.

"I apologize about earlier, It just that I really can't leave,.. I know your concern about my safety" I said looking down at my feet, fidgeting the little accesories of my bag. They stand walking closer to me tilting my chin up so I can face them

"It's okay,.. they said sighing before continuing -It just that, I can't afford on loosing you" they said with sadness. I hugged them smiling to myself of how lucky I am to have them.

"It's okay, everyone does" I said looking at them. "I love you, My Quaestor" I said before our lips touch tangled in one another, before we pulled to breathed. "I love you too, Dearest" they said making me smile,.. I spend some nights at there estate like now,.. oblivious to anyone, just connected to the dungeon through Portals. I cuddle with them in bed, hugging them, until I fall asleep in there arms. The days passed by with no drama. I sighed still no luck at finding the cure, we already did everything we can just to find the  cure.

-----A week later ʕ ꈍᴥꈍʔ

Your Pov