Euthanizing??? Part 2

---Previous---

"Well see about that"

--------Time Skip--------

Valdemar PoV

I must say, am quite impress at how apprentice.086 on this job. I keep observing their works and progress, more often this past few weeks and for what I observed, they seems to know what their doing and capable of handling themself they also get along well with the others and I can't help but often notice how those eyes seems to gloom for a split seconds and becoming more determined when theirs a patient that needs to be dissected. It gives me curiosity and  interest seeing their reaction. I know from the start that their different from the others they always brightens the mood and atmosphere here in the dungeon and encouraging everyone positively, while giving those signature smile. I sighed in satisfaction as I clean the vivisection table. After I finished the autopsy on the unfortunate patient that was laying on the table, I let it be brought to Lazaret and be cremate.

Your PoV

I'm determined on helping the people. I hate seeing them eviscerated and get dispose after performing an autopsy, that still gives us none of information on how to stop the pain it brings to a patient and it breaks my heart seeing them in so much pain. And I cannot let them down. As I'm trying to research the cause of effect of the virus. I takenote some that can give me some leads that may be able to help find a cure. I'm in Dr. Julian's desk writing something both of us shared an office. Master was right at my side at the bed sitting while reading some thick books doing research. Back then, when I first went down here in the dungeon. The atmosphere was quite suffocating and it feels like I can't properly breath. But now am kind of getting used to it. I heard a knock on the door.

"Doctor.069,.. may I barrow Apprentice.086 for a moment as I do need their assistant". It was the Quaestor what does they need my assistant for, when they are already much professional at this job I arched my brows. Master went to open the door stepping aside revealing none other than the Quaestor.

"Oh, ah,.. aam Of course Quaestor,.. Nothing to worry, Y/N's not occupied at all. said he

"Um, ah,.. I leave the both you then" said he as leaving the room as quick as possible I rolled my eyes not even bother looking and just continue writing.  I know from the start that he does'nt quite fond of the Quaestor like everyone here, I don't know why their so afraid of them like some sort of monster,.. sure they look unsettling at first but *you cannot just judge someone base on their appearance* right?... As someone gently tap my shoulder, I was pulled back to reality and look up seeing them, and remembering that they asked for my assistant. I immediately stand cleaning the table as tidy as possible. And proceed on following them. The others already went home as both of the Quaestor and I are left alone. I don't mind being alone with them for some odd reasons. I felt quite safe whenever am with them. The others keep warning me to stay away from the Quaestor I felt bad thinking about it. Although I always saw them enjoying themself doing dissection on patients those interest in those crimson eyes never leaves. It's weird I feel like they just want to have fun and not help on finding cure for this crisis.

Valdemar PoV

I lead apprentice.086 out of their shared office of Dr.069. I prepared a patient on the vivisection table were goin to perform an autopsy together. I don't know why but I feel like there not afraid of me not like the others. Being leave alone with me is not quite a good idea but for them they don't mind. Their being quiet, I look behind seeing sadness looking at the patient infront of us. 'tsk' I went to get some tools at the corner... We started doing the first incision. I guided there hands teaching them how to do it properly I was behind them observing how they do it. I tease them by breathing on their neck they shiver at it even though I can't see their face from behind. I know that their flustered I grinned and can't help but chuckle quietly. And continue doin the incision pretending that nothing happened.