Can't get enough (smuts) 😏

#GenderNeutral

Enjoy reading Ꮚ˘ ꈊ ˘ Ꮚ

Narrator PoV

The Quaestor brought you back to your guest wing as you were a bit tipsy drunk. They must have to talk to the Consul later about this as he made you drunk. Carrying you to your room, they close the door. Sighing to themself as you keep muttering that they should put you down or else they will get themself hurt. They gently put you down and went to your closet finding you a new comfortable clothing as it seems that you have stained your outfit. You smirk your drunk but can still recognize them, they notice your smug face. Your eyes were filled with lust. They sigh before chuckling. "Not tonight, Magician" they cooed said to you, making you frown not letting them to dress you up. "Why not and beside I won't be able to get any sleep tonight" they sigh, remembering you have a mild insomnia. "Fine, but just this once" they said frowning playfully at you as they begun kissing your lips passionately tasting wine. You let them inside of your mouth, letting them explore every part of it. You can't get enough of them as you let them take your clothes off. Wanting more of them all to yourself, they then begun kissing and biting your neck and collarbones leaving bite marks and hickeys as you let out a satisfied moan. Before they went down to your chest biting your nipples making you whimper and squirm at the pain. That immediately replace with moans, "You're quite a needy little Human, aren't you" they said playfully before they continue to pleasure you. They start massaging your genitalia, flustered knowing your so wet and hard down there. They put their slender finger inside your hole making you gasp. Thrusting at a slow pace before they thrust the second one. This time at a bit faster and rougher making you moan louder. Sucking your crotch making you hard and wet. As they went inside your body. You couldn't help but cum at them and they drink it all, not wasting any before they begun to undress themself. Pushing you in the bed, them on top of you, you smirk and let them do all the work to pleasure you. As your hands slither it's way wrapping to their neck. They went inside you making you gasp as some of the tentacle wrap itself on you legs keeping it separated so the Quaestor can have a better view. They smirk before kissing you as the pace becomes faster. They keep kissing you not letting you breath or moan. You then come at them, not so long as they did planting seeds inside you. It's hot as you crotch were throbbing your back was painful and you legs were twitching They then reposition themself as both of you continue. As the night passed by both of you and the Quaestor didn't stop until dawn in the morning. You were back to normal and not drunk and tipsy anymore. "Your quite needy when your drunk, Y/n". They said making you chuckle hugging them closer to you. "Of course that's what humans are,.. NEEDY". You said before kissing them and buried yourself at their chest. They then let you rest holding you in their arms.

------Word counts 642

I do hope I did it right 😅 Thank you for reading don't forget to vote or comment if you ever have any request just leave it. 

A/n; ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ I soon will update a new chapters probably 3 chapters at once all smuts content. Since class is about to start soon, I probably cannot be able to update for a little while. But for now imma create a few chapters. Thank you guys and I do hope you understand. 

Your over dramatic Author                 
               Sincerely;