Away from you

Third person PoV

You and Asra are both going in a long Journey for a while. To enhance more of your ability and magic, learning new skills. Asra will guide and teach you a lot about different types of magic. Specially on how to control your power properly you already surpassed your Master Asra and became a powerful sorcerer than he is, well that's what he said to you. But for you, you don't believe on what he said and you just shrugged it off and told him that you still need lots of improvement to surpassed him. You already told Valdemar that you will be away for a couple while with Asra. On the other realms or magical places like going to the heavenly temple castle, Magical forest or Elemental Places to train and keep your magic stronger by enhancing it. You told them that you will miss them and warn them to not dissect innocent people they nod at your warnings. At first they seem to not agree being away from you, for who knows how long. They just sighed with a saddened expression and smile at you, kissing your lips. You giggle at the affection that they give you, you told them to not get worried, and that you will always send them letters. Even though they don't show it more often you have this feeling that they're worried and concern much about your safety. You spend the rest of the night at their estate to cuddle and have some quality time before you leave. The next morning you already packed everything, books, ingredients, potions that you needed. As this afternoon you will leave for along time. Your at the Palace  the Quaestor's estate was just connected to the Palace dungeon through Portals. Both of you went to the Parlor were the others are,... As you open the doors, All heads turn towards both of your direction.

They smile "Y/N, you and Asra better take care, I'm gonna miss you both for sure" Portia said while crashing me into a hug making me smile.

"Me too, Portia", you said as she let you go.

"What about me, Y/N" Julian said making those eyebrows move grinningly, You giggle and hug him including Portia. Before making your way towards the couch holding Valdemars hand to yours . The door open to reveal Lucio.

"Y/N, here I want to give you this, It will be useful" he said handing me a very thick Ancient magic book, surprisingly it's quite weightless in my hands.

"Thank you, Lucio" you said hugging him.

"Always, stay safe, Y/N" Nadia said hugging me gently while giving me peck on the cheek, I hug her back.
We all chat and have conversation for awhile before it's time to leave.

Meanwhile.....

Valdemar PoV

I sighed as I hugged Y/N, for one last time before they leave. As they were going somewhere to enhance there ability. I'm not used of being away from them for too long than necessary. But they insist on not letting me come with them and keep telling me to not get worried.

"Y/N, we better leave now-,.. And Valdemar I can assure you I will protect Y/N at all cost" Asra said chuckling at my worried demon uwu face.

I frown "Hmm, you better be" I said to them and kiss Y/N at the forehead before continue hugging them. I let them go.

"Take goodcare of yourself, Freckles" they said kissing my lips lovingly.

"I'II see you soon then, Dearest". I said uwu smiling at them.

Your PoV

Valdemar hugged me before Master and I leave to who knows how long. I will surely gonna miss them I said to myself as I hugged Valdemar back, sad that both of us are going to be apart for too long.

"Y/N, we better leave now-,.. And Valdemar I can assure you I will protect Y/N at all cost" Asra said chuckling at Valdemar. I can't help but smile.

They just frown and look at Asra "Hmm, you better be" they said kissing my forehead before engulfing me into a big hug again and letting go pouting like a little demon.

"Take goodcare of yourself, Val" I said before kissing there lips and smile at them.

"I'II see you soon then, Dearest" they said with a smile, I wavingly said my goodbye as both Master and I apparate.

Word counts------755ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Always vote  and stay safe ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ