Jealousy

Dont be surprise I love long oneshots it's very rare for me to create short stories,.. enjoy reading my wonderful readers,.. please do vote.

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Third person PoV

You and Valerius grew close together as both of you spend some quality time the Countess notice it including your Master Asra and they ask you a couple of times if you and Valerius are somehow in a relationship, you just shrugged it off and told them that both of you were just friends. But Valerius has secretly have fallen for you, you just don't know, but the others notice the Consul's body language and how they become nervous fidgetting a lot when they talk or having a conversation with you, you seems to not notice his behavior but the people around you even the palace staff notice it. But you don't feel the same towards him, because you only have eyes for the Quaestor you just not show it so no one suspected you, not even the Quaestor knew that you had grew a certain feelings for them only you. You often visit the Quaestor in the dungeon or at their estate. You always have a reason just to see them like how the Countess asked you to bring some important documents or to tell them that you want to learn more about the Human Body or do an autopsy on a body together and that's how you ended up to become their assistant and you didn't argue about it but felt glad, You always treasure those days you spent time together. You don't know that they have been infatuated to you as well that's why they're always so open towards you, they like it when both of you do an autopsy or review some knowledge about Biology they love how you laugh or how you enjoy sharing your knowledge to them, they even keep stalking you around the Palace not letting their presence be known. But they felt so jealous that they might think you and the Consuls are somehow on a relationship and they hate that idea. They always see you talking to him and how they saw him blushing, their blood was boiling that it end up that they think to kill the Consul but they know that you will hate them for that so they just resist the urge to do something bad on the Consul for your sake. You often see them acting so strange like they're mad at something or someone you keep asking them if they were okay your always worried at them but they will just give you a blunt answer telling you to not get worried so you just shrugged it off and watch them perform a Vivisection.

Valerius PoV

*Should I tell them how I feel about them*. Those words keep repeating inside my head I sighed as I pour myself some wine and drink it all at once I don't know why but whenever am with them I always feel like my feelings for them would explode if I don't tell them sooner I might regret it but there's a part of my mind that tells me I might just get reject and I rolled my eyes at the thought. I have to finish my works cause I need to submit it to the Countess by tommorow and need to do some checking of documents for the Vessels inspect it so no damage may cause until it reach to the nearby Nation to trade some goods/products. I sighed perhaps tommorow afternoon I should confess to them I smile at the thought. I always think about them how I love those soft lips and how they smile gives me butterflies. As I was back to reality I begun to continue doing my task since I could'nt sleep perhaps I should finish this til morning. I sighed as I pour myself some more wines.

Your PoV

As I wake up focusing my sight before sitting up then rubbing my eyes. I smile and get off my bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower to refreshen myself. I sighed in satisfaction at the cold water it gives me a morning vibe as I finished taking shower I then grab something to wear in the closets the Countess sure does know how to fill in my closets with expensive clothing's I chuckled as I finish putting the attire and fix my hair. Finished at everything I then proceed to the dining hall were I know the others are,... Opening the doors I then went inside I saw Nadia, Lucio, and the rest they greeted me I greeted them back and sit at the side of Julian, Portia was pouring Nadia some tea. A servant serve me something to eat I thanked them before digging in. Asra&Muriel were sitting together quite lovely to look at,Julian and Lucio talking about their past events dramatic stories of theirs. Nadia was talking to Portia all of them are all talking at each others.I just keep quite continue eating while at the same time spacing playing with my foods thinking how can I be able to confess my feelings to the Quaestor. I sighed what if they don't accept my feelings and what if they won't talk to me again or do some Dissection together. I sighed I probably should not tell my feelings for them cause I might ended up in an embarrasing situation and I don't want that to happen. Nadia notice my behaviour.