☆。* 𝕹𝖔𝖙𝖊*。☆

⇨ This book is the celebrity version of my other two books from the Dmitri trilogy. Make sure to read that before you start with this one because the MCU movie parts follow its plotline.

⇨ This story will be written in second person, and I'll be using 'Y/N' during conversations.

⇨ Also, this is my first time writing celebrity fanfic. It's a bit out of my comfort zone, but I promise I'll try my best.

⇨The chapters in 'Ordinary' without the banner are just filler scenes and not a part of the movies. [which means chapter 43-46, 53, are not a part of the movies]

⇨ The gifs and memes are not mine, except for the ones related to 'Red Recluse'.

⇨ The side characters in this book do not have any face claims, 'cause some of them are related to Y/N and also to maintain diversity in the story.

⇨ There will be a few time skips, but with great time gaps. So pay close attention.

⇨𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐘/𝐍:

⭑Struggles and is diagnosed with depression and anxiety; The Marvel job helped her out of it and so, she's close to RDJ.

⭑She's the third spoiling machine of the cast and because of that, Evans and Hemsworth always accompany her in interviews. But because the three of them are goofy and childish together, they're not allowed to be in interviews together.

⭑ Best friends with the main Avengers cast, Elizabeth Olsen and Tom Hiddleston.

⭑ Treats Tom Holland and Allegra Acosta like her children; due to their respective roles in the movie (Peter Parker and Joanna Sanchez)

⭑No kids/ husband and has a German shepherd dog named Padfoot. She's a big potterhead.

⇨ 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎:

Tᕼᕮ GᖇOᑌᑭᑕᕼᗩTS:

1)Fury's super secret boyband : the main 7 Avengers

2) Stan Lee's puppets: Entire MCU cast

3) Here comes the cootie squad: Y/N L/N, Scarlett Johansson, Elizabeth Olsen

4) Gossip Gods: Y/N L/N, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth

5) We are Groot: Men of MCU cast

6) Assguardians of MCU: Women of MCU cast

༻✦༺ ✦༻✦༺✦༻✦༺