𝟬𝟭: 𝗙𝗔𝗡 𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗢 : 𝖶𝗁𝗒 𝖫/𝖭, 𝖧𝖾𝗆𝗌𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗁, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖤𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋

∘♡ ༄ ∘ 

 ∘♡ ༄ ∘ 

In an interview to promote Avengers: Age of Ultron

interviewer: "What would you like to tell your younger self?"

You: "I know things may seem a little dark and hopeless now. But things are going to get better,"

Evans: *leans over to hug* "Aww"

Hemsworth: "You're gonna be a movie star!" *wipes a fake tear from his cheek*

༻✦༺ ✦༻✦༺✦༻✦༺

At the Avengers: Age of Ultron Premiere, everyone who had been in the movie was called onto the stage.

Evans strutted over to the other end of the stage, catching Hemsworth's hand in a dramatic handshake and kicking up his foot into the air in the process.

"And Y/N L/N!" the anchor called out your name.

You walked up the stage as the audience cheered for you. You shook hands with everyone on your way. RDJ kissed your cheek as usual and you reciprocated it. You hugged Elizabeth and Scarlett on your way.

You grinned at the two men in front of you in a childish manner. You slapped both Evans' and Hemsworth's hands when they held them out to you after you reach them.

Hemsworth did a little fist pump mid-air, before composing himself and straightening his collar. You brushed your hair behind your back and corrected your posture while Evans straightened his sleeves. 

All three of you were wearing outfits of the same light blue colour. Evans and Hemsworth wore light blue suits with white shirts underneath and matching ties. You were wearing a strapless blue dress that flowed behind your back and had a slit inching mid-thigh on the right.

You three kept straight faces as though neither of you had been acting like little children mere seconds ago.

༻✦༺ ✦༻✦༺✦༻✦༺

You, Evans, and Hemsworth were all asked to introduce yourselves to the camera before the interview started.

Evans: "I'm Chris Evans,"

Hemsworth: I'm Chris Hemsworth

You: And I—

Hemsworth:  —Am a piece of shit

Evans bursts out laughing while you glare up at Hemsworth with an open jaw but ended up laughing because of Evans.

༻✦༺ ✦༻✦༺✦༻✦༺