𝟬𝟲: 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘: 𝖢𝖠𝖢𝖶 𝖳𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽

∘♡ ༄ ∘

∘♡ ༄ ∘

"We'll continue after a few moments," Joe Russo stood up from his chair and the rest followed suit.

The cast had all gathered for a table read of Captain America: Civil War. You were seated in with Chris Evans and Scarlett Johansson while Sebastian Stan was seated across the table with Anthony Mackie.

Tom Holland was seated with Robert Downey Jr. while he briefed him through the script with occasional casual talks.

You were minding your own business until Sebastian intervened in a conversation that you were having with Evans.

"I see you've only become worse with time, L/N," Sebastian scoffed at you in disbelief.

You and Sebastian had been bickering back and forth with each other ever since you both met. The rest of the cast grew weary and awkward at your arguments, trying to cut the tension out, but in vain.

You narrowed your eyes at him, "If u build any more muscle, your shirt's gonna rip and the chair will break," 

"Bet you'd love to ogle, given how you've barely been getting any action since you repel the male species," he retorted.

"I hope the stick up your ass is long enough to pierce your heart,"

Sebastian flashed you a fake smile before deadpanning while you flipped him off with both your hands.

"Yikes," Elizabeth Olsen winced from the other end of the table while Evans pushed your arms down with an 'okay'.

Robert suppressed a smirk while Holland looked between you and Sebastian as though watching a tennis rally.

Soon the Table read had commenced once again and you had got back to the scripts. Some parts of the scripts were skipped and the Russo brothers informed everyone that they'll elaborate on it later in the set.

After the table read, Scarlett suggested that you'd go out for coffee with her and Evans to calm down a bit.

"Look, I hate him," you admitted, "But I have it under control,"

"Eh, debatable," Scarlett waved a hand dismissively.

"Oh please," You rolled your eyes, "It's not like I wanna rip his head off and shove it up his ass," you gritted your teeth together in frustration, "Or that I want to bash his head into the wall and—"

"Okay," Evans caught both your hands and pushed them onto your lap, "We get it. No need for demonstration,"

༻✦༺ ✦༻✦༺✦༻✦༺