𝟬𝟳 : 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 : 𝖳𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀

∘♡ ༄ ∘

∘♡ ༄ ∘

"You okay?"

"Yeah," you gritted out, accepting Scarrlet's hand after she offered it to pull you up.

"I hope you're not too worn out, Y/N," your trainer approached you.

"Nope," you muttered, holding your side from where you'd taken a blow when you combated Scarlett.

"Now, we can go through with the Recluse and Winter Soldier fight sequence," 

"Sounds fun," Scarlett smiled at you pointedly, to which you responded with a glare.

"Not you 

"Don't even," you shook your head at Scarlett whose grin had only gotten wider.

Sebastian had entered the room and his eyes bulged out when he realized what was about to happen. 

Your trainer had walked you both through the fight sequence and let you both to yourselves.

Sebastian swung first, which you dodged with ease, elbowing him right where his arm and shoulder met. Probably a little harder than you should have.

"And I wonder why you're single," Sebastian faked a thought, pursing his lips together at the mild pain on his shoulder.

You both had combated back in forth restlessly, neither agreeing to back down. Within seconds he had you pinned to the foam floor.

"Yeah, that's right, Stan, how's the girlfriend?" you raised your brows in mock interest and kicked his side, pushing him off of you.

Both of you got to your feet, shifting from one foot to another. Sebastian reached for the knife he had pocketed, only to not find it.

You waved the weapon at him mouthing, "Surprise,"

"I'd keep an eye on them if I were you," Evan nodded towards you and Sebastian, grabbing a water bottle for himself.

"It's a fake knife," your trainer reassured him.

"You really wanna take your chances?" Mackie joined them, crossing his arms together.

Flabbergasted, your trainer, Evans, and Mackie turned to look back at you and Sebastian. Half alarmed and half intrigued.

Swiping your legs, Sebastian knocked you to your back and pinned you to the ground, once again.

"Gotcha," he leaned forward to smirk in triumph, "Tap out, L/N,"

You narrowed your eyes at him, huffing, "No,"  

Kneeing his groin, you used all your force to flip him over to the floor and got on top, straddling him as a result.

You leaned forward, grinning down at him, "Gotcha," you repeated, pointing the fake knife over his neck, which you had managed to slip from his hold.

Sebastian groaned, "Thank god I wore a card. I knew I couldn't trust you,"

"I knew you weren't that big," you retorted, "It was just the cardboard. Should've known when you gave short dick energy,"

He squinted his eyes at you, clenching his jaw, "Behave, sweetheart,"

You swallowed harshly at his words, eyes widening at the low tone he used. But when you saw the smug look on his face, you knew he was trying to get to you. And he did.

"You're so predictable,"

"Alright, you guys are done for the day," your trainer approached you both with an awkward laugh as you got to your feet.

"I'm gonna get you back for that," you muttered viciously.

He grinned at you in mock innocence, "I'm waiting,"

༻✦༺ ✦༻✦༺✦༻✦༺