𝟬𝟮 : 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 : 𝖠𝗋𝗋𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅 𝖮𝖿 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗇

∘♡ ༄ ∘ 

∘♡ ༄ ∘ 

"We have to wait for one more person to join us and then we'll get started with the meeting," Anthony Russo stood at the head of the table in the conference room where the MCU cast was seated for the next movie— Captain America: Civil War.

You were seated beside Scarlett with Elizabeth on her other side. Chris Evans was on your other side, which Robert Downey Junior beside him.

"You mean Sebastian Stan?" Evans asked.

"He's gonna be in the next movie with us?" Paul Bettany questioned.

"Yes," Joe nodded.

"Hell yeah," Anthony cheered in enthusiasm from across the table. The seat to his right was vacant and you assumed it was reserved for Sebastian.

"Oh great," You slumped back in your chair, "Winter Soldier movie was bad enough to handle him," you muttered quietly.

"She hit him across the face in one of the stunt scenes," Scarlett provided, "Thrice,"

RDJ wolf-whistled. Elizabeth gave you a wide-eyed look, "On purpose?"

You pursed your lips, "One was on purpose, I'll admit that. Right across his face," a smile spread your face at the thought, "He said I was too sloppy!" you added in a silent huff when she looked at you like a disappointed mother.

When Sebastian entered the room, everyone got to their feet to greet him. Some shook his hands, like Paul Bettany and Jeremy Renner. While others like Anthony Mackie and Chris Evans embraced him without hesitation.

He was wearing a black suit with a grey shirt inside. His hair was brushed back but a few strands managed to fall on his forehead. He wore  a charming smile on his face as he nodded and greeted everyone, seeming to be nervous about it.

"Oh," Sebastian blinked when he noticed you. Obviously not pleased.

You gave him a quick fake grin, "Thought I'd seen the last of you at the end of Winter Soldier movie,"

He jerked his head to the side, "Beleive me, I don't want to be anywhere near you,"

"The feeling's mutual," you feigned a kind look, "Don't sweat about it,"

"I'm not gonna waste my time thinking about you, Y/N," Sebastian taunted, "I got better things to do,"

"Apparently not,"

Scarlett closed her eyes and muttered something to herself about you 'holding a grudge like a little kid'. Elizabeth watched you both as though she was watching a tennis rally.

Out of nowhere, Anthony moved his hand up and down between you and Sebastian in a slicing motion.

You gave him a weird look but didn't speak.

"What are you doing?" Evans questioned him.

"Cutting the sexual tension," Anthony replied, looking from you to Sebastian.

"Please take a seat, guys," Joe Russo strode over to the head of the table, ushering you all as he started the meeting about the script of the movie and the new characters to be added to it.

Throughout the entire meeting, you and Sebastian continued to throw glares at each other. You eyed him up and down in disgust while he clenched his jaw at you.

If the cast noticed it, they didn't bring it up, except for RDJ, of course, who leaned over towards you and said, "You're gonna tell me everything,"

༻✦༺ ✦༻✦༺✦༻✦༺