𝟬𝟱 : 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 : 𝖬𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖳𝗈𝗆 𝖧𝗈𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽

∘♡ ༄ ∘

∘♡ ༄ ∘

YOUR POV

"Oh my god, Y/N L/N, Robert Downey Jr! It's so nice to meet you guys! I'm such a big fan. I'm Tom. Tom Holland,"

You turned around to look who had addressed you. But there was no one in your proximity. So wasn't Robert. He had left a few minutes ago to meet up with his manager, telling you that he'll be back in a few minutes.

Instead, there was a male with pale skin, fluffy hair, and a different British accent. He was in all black and conversing excitedly with your and Robert's stunt doubles who looked in the middle of being extremely pleased and embarrassed.

"Is it the makeup?" Tom Holland asked timidly, "You look different in real life,"

You cringed to yourself as you stood up from your place and walked towards the poor boy.

"Er," You spoke up,  tapping his shoulder, "Hi, you must be Tom," she was pursing her lips to hold her laugh, "I'm Y/N L/N."

"Wait," Tom blinked in confusion, snapping his head from the stunt doubles to Y/N.

Right on cue, Robert walked into the room. Tom froze wide-eyed and turned to Y/N as the stunt doubles walked away when their names were called through the speakers.

"Oh! Oh my god, Oh, I'm so sorry!" he apologized at the stunt doubles' back, his British accent was evident. 

The two waved at him, chuckling to themselves, and walked towards their assigned cabin.

"Can we keep that  between us?" Tom turned to Y/N and squeaked nervously, flushing pink in embarrassment, "Please?" he added hopefully.

"Sure," Y/N ruffled his hair with a laugh and he let out a breath of relief, "Now, good luck with your audition, kid," she grabbed her drink back from the table and sipped on the straw.

"Thank you!" he let out a sigh of relief.

"There you are!" Robert walked towards Y/N, "I've been looking—Oh," he finally noticed Tom beside her and smiled politely, "Hello kid. Are you supposed to be here?"

"Tom, Robert. Robert, Tom," Y/N pointed from one to another, introducing them to each other, "Tom here is auditioning for Spiderman."

"Tom Holland, sir," he held out his hand and Robert shook it, "It's a pleasure to meet you!"

༻✦༺ ✦༻✦༺✦༻✦༺