𝟬𝟴 : 𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗟𝗘 : 𝖢𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝖱𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅𝗋𝗒

∘♡ ༄ ∘

∘♡ ༄ ∘

"I don't support Y/N L/N at all. Though I like her character. Y/N Dmitri. But Y/N L/N, not so much,"
- Sebastian Stan

 "Everyone loves Bucky, even I do. But not Stan, Nope. I don't really Stan him. He's the human form of the word annoyance,"
- Y/N L/N

"It would be weird without Y/N in the MCU. The whole Ironman and Red Recluse dynamic. Both in the comics and movies."
- Tom Holland

"No way in hell they're firing her. Even though she's a spoiling machine, I don't think anyone can play the role of Y/N Dmitri better than her,"
- Chris Evans

There seems to be an ongoing rivalry between Sebastian Stan and Y/N L/N since the Gossip Girl days. The fire seemed to have rekindled now that they both have to work together. 

The two of them were seen having a heated argument in a restaurant and it ended with Y/N cursing at him while the male actor took off in increasing rage. However, will the two celebrities put up with each other or will they let the best of their feud win? 

Anthony Mackie and Chris Evans had joked about it with Scarlett Johansson in a promotional interview this week but they refused to elaborate on the severity of it.

Captain America: Civil War is now playing in theatres worldwide.

༻✦༺ ✦༻✦༺✦༻✦༺