Bio: Tristan Oscurito

Name:  Tristan Oscurito

Alias:  "The Insanity," "Insanity Driver," "My King" (by Irene), "Insane Tristan" (Multiverse Designation)

Gender:  Male

Age:  ????

Looks:

Personality

Personality

Before the Insanity Driver activated, Tristan had no special abilities. To the people of Shadowreign, including his family, he was worse than scum. The constant abuse he received made him timid, scared, and traumatized.

After the Insanity Driver activated, Tristan's personality was altered dramatically. The first activation somewhat fragmented his mind. He lost the emotion of fear, and any notions of "love" that happened to be left in him were eradicated. However, other emotions, such as joy, sorrow, disgust, and amusement, were not destroyed by the Insanity Driver. They were only somewhat suppressed.

Tristan's lack of fear allows him to go pretty much anywhere he wants. He gets incredibly curious about anything he's never seen before, which can potentially lead him into trouble. He's capable of compassion and showing concern for others...if he likes them. He absolutely has no feelings for those he dislikes.

However, his shattered mind only makes it easier for him to get angry. When he gets enraged, or when he gets stressed, the Insanity Driver will turn him into an unstoppable monster with no regard for whatever's around him at the time.

Likes: his friends, his harem, relaxing, having tea time with Remilia, Sakuya's tea, playing with Pokemon, singing with Boyfriend, hanging out with Garcelo, golfing with Whitty and Carol, the Divines, peace and quiet, Irene's cooking, Sarv's singing, Best Buddy (Sage Rose Pure) & Tristan are Best Buddies)

Dislikes: perverts, being unable to relax, Irene's obsessiveness, being provoked, his friends/harem getting hurt, Whitty going ballistic (reminds him too much of the Insanity Driver), fake "Heroes", Villains, the Auditor, Tricky messing with reality.

HATES: The Three Factions, Rizevim Lucifer (for essentially killing Trihexa), Union Academy, Ironwood, the ones who killed Bethany's family, being restrained (especially when Haruka uses Enkidu), the Insanity Driver being activated.

Powers/Abilities

Insanity Driver