Chapter 5: Tragic Reunion

Lisa Lavender (TV):  "This is Lisa Lavender with a breaking news update. Authorities are still in the middle of an ongoing investigation as to what exactly transpired in the local Hero's Square park last night. Based on available evidence, it seems as though a massive, electrical storm occurred within the park. It is currently unclear as to what exactly caused this storm, though authorities have determined that, based on what remains of available security footage from the nearby lamppost camera, that the villainous Kaiju, Ghidorah, was most likely responsible in some capacity."

The television suddenly switched to recorded footage from the lamppost camera. The footage showed Eggman Nega, Zamasu, and Ghidorah approaching someone, but Eggman Nega and Zamasu obscured the individual they were approaching. However, the footage began to glitch out when Kokabiel crashed into the ground. Shortly after, the footage glitched out and was replaced with static. The television then switched back to Lisa Lavender.

Lisa Lavender (TV):  "The individuals seen in the footage have been identified by authorities as Eggman Nega, Zamasu, and the Fallen Angel Kokabiel. These three, along with Ghidorah, are most well-known for their notorious massacre of the Willow family. Many of the Pro Heroes at Union Academy have theorized that, perhaps, three of the villains had cornered someone, possibly an unknown survivor of the Willow Family Massacre, before another individual arrived with a beaten Kokabiel. The identity of said individual is unclear as the footage glitched out shortly after Kokabiel appeared in it. When questioned about this incident, Professor Ozpin of Beacon Academy had this to say:"

The television then cut to a man with gray hair, standing in front of a large building. He sipped from a mug before looking directly into the camera.

  He sipped from a mug before looking directly into the camera

Professor Ozpin (Ozma)

Ozpin (TV):  We are unsure as to what happened last night, nor are we sure that whoever defeated Kokabiel so brutally is an ally or an enemy. Rest assured, however, that we at Union Academy will not rest, until the identity of this mysterious person has been identified, and will subsequently be brought in for further details involving this incident."

The television then cut back to Lisa Lavender.

Lisa Lavender (TV):  "Union City News will inform you of the newest developments as they occur. In the meantime, Union Academy has asked all residents and tourists of Union City to stay away from Hero's Square Park for the time being."

Hank:  "...NOT EVEN A DAY, AND YOU'VE ALREADY CAUSED AN INCIDENT, KID."

Hank, Tricky, and Tristan sat in a café, watching the news broadcast from their booth. Tricky was munching on a hot dog while Tristan took a small sip of his water, looking outside at the busy streets of downtown Union City.

Tristan:  "...I-I didn't mean to..."

Tricky:  "MAYBE NOT, BUT HEY!  IT WAS FUCKING COOL!  I WISH YOU INVITED ME!"