Chapter 6: The Scarlet Devil

The world was in shock. News of what happened during the villain attack on Union City had spread like wildfire. People were completely terrified at the power and unrelenting fury of Tristan Oscurito. His absolute destruction of Rizevim, All For One, and Salem had shaken the villains of Union City to their very cores. Crime rates across the world dropped significantly, with Union City's crime rates nearing an absolute zero, and remaining there for nearly a week straight.

For the Heroes of Union City, Tristan's actions were a blessing for them. They were able to take a long break, recover their strength, and most importantly, rebuild the city without much interference. However, the residents of Union Academy weren't exactly pleased with Tristan. For the majority of the students and staff, what he did to Issei was unforgivable. They were ready to hunt him down and make him pay for his actions.

The problem was, they couldn't find him. There wasn't a single trace of him, no matter where in the city they looked.

The Headmasters of Union Academy had sent out a city-wide alert, warning the populace, civilians and Heroes alike, to keep their distance from Tristan Oscurito until further notice. They then used their personal resources to try and locate Tristan Oscurito, but even those efforts proved to be futile.

Michael: *frustrated* "Damn it! He couldn't have gone far! He's hiding in this city somewhere, I know it!"

Sirzechs: "Calm yourself, Michael. We will locate the boy eventually. He can't hide forever."

Azazel: "Personally, I'd prefer it that way...seeing him in action like that...THAT, was terrifying..."

Ozpin: "...he was far stronger than I realized...Malos truly made something incredible...and dangerous..."

Nezu: "...gentlemen, I'm not sure I truly understand your concerns...you four seem very familiar with this Oscurito fellow."

Ironwood: "You make it seem like he's been around for a long time."

Sirzechs: *looks at Ironwood* "That's because he has been around for a long time. He was alive during the Great War between the Three Factions."

Ironwood: *eyes widen* "What...? That can't be possible. He looked no older than most of our students."

Nezu: "While he may look that old, the fact that he seemed to know the Beast of the Apocalypse seems to indicate his age."

Azazel: "Well, the thing is, the last battle of the Great War was fought at Trihexa's seal. We had tracked the kid to the Beast's seal."

Michael: "...that was the day that damned False Goddess killed Father..."

Ironwood: "Fale Goddess?"

Ozpin: "He's referring to Pneuma. The woman who leads the Divines."

Azazel: "She had warned us against going after Tristan...I wish we actually listened..."

Sirzechs: "...admittedly...so do I...partially."

Michael: "The only thing I regret is not having the power to take vengeance upon that bitch...until now."

Nezu: "...what is that supposed to mean?"

Michael: "What it means, Nezu, is that we will capture Tristan Oscurito."

Azazel: "...are you braindead?"

Ironwood: "...as much as I don't want to admit it...your idea is outlandish and infeasible, Michael."

Michael: "I'm surprised you, of all people, are not agreeing with me, Ironwood."

Ironwood: "While I would like to take that boy in, there's much about him we do not know."