before we begin

Well, would you look at that...

I'm here with another book!!

Now, for my nuggies who have been here with me and watched me grow from a cringy writer to a less cringy writer, you already know that this book was actually written before, once upon a time.

As for my new family recruits, welcome to my new (and most definitely improved) book: Sinn!

------

I have one purpose and one purpose only: help humans on the planet Earth do the right things in life so when they pass on, they go to The Sanctuary.

I mean, as an angel of God, there isn't much for me to do but that. I've never messed up before, I've been doing this since I turned 2100–so what is it about this client that makes my job so much more difficult?

One man, a million and one tattoos, and a body that looked like it was carved to perfection by God himself—Sinn, Lucifer's second born son.

I've never met anyone like him, but the rules are that angels and any demons or fallen angels cannot be together in any way and I won't allow myself to break those rules again. It's taboo—forbidden.

But will I truly be able ignore the temptation of this sin?

-----

This book is most definitely going to be different from my other ones because there is the talk of angels and demons, which is more along the lines of a fantasy genre.

Don't worry though, it's still me and I could never make a book without some good ole smut ;)

But let's go over some things before we begin:

1. THIS IS A SHORT STORY!

This story is going to be incredibly fast paced. I plan to keep it pretty short but, on the bright side, each of the chapters will be 3000+ words.

I don't exactly know how many chapters there will be until the book is finished, but I'll make sure that it doesn't SEEM too rushed.

2. I WILL NOT TOLERATE NEGATIVE COMMENTS!

Though most of you are absolute angels and I love all of you guys no matter what, there are some times where readers comment disrespectful things about my books and characters that don't have to be said. That leads to fights in the comments sections and I always end up deleting the comment.

If there are any negative comments towards my book OR readers, it will be an immediate mute to my account. I can understand if you get frustrated with my book but it isn't necessary to share your anger with other people who are enjoying it.

3. THERE WILL BE TALK ABOUT RELIGION!

I am not heavily religious. This book is going to twist religions in a way that may be offensive to my readers when I truly just want to make an interesting plot for my book. I swear to God, I respect every single religion.

This is also my views of what I think happens after someone passes or What and Who is possibly out there---I do not expect you to agree with me but please do not argue against it. I have my rights to think what I feel is true just like the rest of you, and I want to express that personal part of my life with my beautiful readers.

4. THIS IS FOR A MATURE AUDIENCE!

All of my books are for mature audiences, let's be honest. I just want to make it clear that if you are uncomfortable with a chapter, please just skip it. I truly don't want any of my readers to feel like they HAVE to read a chapter.

If it is a trigger you get from it or you simply don't want to read it, listen to your gut. I want my books to be a great experience for all of my readers! :)

As for my readers who can handle the following: coarse language, mature scenes, acts of domestic abuse, then hello ;)

5. ENJOY!

As always, don't forget to comment! You guys have no idea how much you make me laugh with some of your comments. I love reading all of them while revising my books because you guys are so fricken hilarious.

And, hey, how about you suggest my books to some friends while you're at it (not trying to give my books any clout or whatever, haha). I love all my readers and try to be interactive through the comments.

As I always tell you guys, you're all the absolute best and I love you like you're my little nuggie children.

I love you and see you soon!!

-Your Queen Nuggie