• chapter • 7 •

chapter seven:
izabelle

• • •

MY CHEST HEAVES AS SINN'S HEAD reappears from under the blankets, licking his lips while smirking. My eyes close and I blow out a harsh breath, humming quietly as Sinn kisses his way back up my body. I wrap my arms around his neck and he moves me on top of him so I can rest my head on his chest.

"I guess there's no point to going into work three hours late," I pant, sighing with content when his lips move their attention to my neck. "You told me you would make it quick."

Sinn rolls his eyes, grinning. "You've always hated working as a Guardian Angel, Izzy. However, you have always loved having sex with me. It's a win-win."

I push myself off of his chest to stare up at him. Sinn glances down my body and with the look he's giving me, I can only imagine every impure thought that he's thinking.

Fucking me with my legs on his shoulders... me on all fours taking it from the back... taking me against the wall, the kitchen table, the counter, in the shower—

"If you're thinking about going for another round, all you have to do is ask, angel."

My eyes snap up to his amused stare and I can feel the blush flowering in my cheeks.

"You don't deserve it after making me miss work," I breath back to him. Sinn hums at my words, lowering his head and capturing my nipple in his mouth. He sucks gently and I inhale sharply. "S-so you might as well pull up your pants and pout all day because there's no way in hell I'm — oh, goodness..."

Sinn tugs at my nipple with his teeth, holding my waist with his hands. I whine as his tongue lazily traces around it next, bowing my back into his mouth more. Sinn pulls away, looking up at me with eyes dark enough for me to get lost in.

"You were saying?" He teases. I don't get a chance for a rebuttal before he's pulling me on top of him, my back pressed to his chest. I gasp when his fingers gently run over my clit. "You're a fucking drug, Izabelle, so it's a bit hard to concentrate on what you're saying when you're sitting next to me, naked."

I smile up at him, my lips parting when his other hand cups one breast. At the same time, his tongue runs over my bottom lip, taking a nip at it before pressing his mouth to mine. I can feel his cock twitch against my ass and Sinn releases a deep groan when I push myself against it.

He lays completely on his back and pulls me right on top of him. He pushes me back until my back is pressed to his chest again, lifting his hips off the bed before pushing into me with one hard thrust. I open my mouth to release a loud moan but Sinn covers it, breathing heavily next to my ear.

"Fucking hell," he let out with a groan. His voice is strained as he struggles not to lose control. "I can feel you clenching, Izzy."

I moan in return, my eyes rolling back when he begins to move his hips—manically.

"Oh God!" I cry out and arch my back, feeling Sinn move his hips faster. "Sinn!"

He pounds into me without mercy, wrapping one of his arms around my waist while kissing me hard. I try to return it but my brain can't concentrate on the overwhelming pleasure and trying to kiss him as Sinn repeatedly slams into me. He forces my back against his chest when I arch it, licking at my bottom lip.